Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-30-2001, 10:07 PM   #1
Montravant
Manshoon

Is this a good evil party or do I need to change it?

Me(Evil Bounty Hunter)
Korgan
Viconia
Edwin
Cernd
Anomen
Old 10-30-2001, 10:09 PM   #2
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Quote:
Originally posted by Montravant:
Is this a good evil party or do I need to change it?

Me(Evil Bounty Hunter)
Korgan
Viconia
Edwin
Cernd
Anomen

How about Jaheria for Cernd, they are both Druids and Jaheria can fight better (fighter/druid), she can also wear armor. The down side is she advance a bit slower, but she should be able to stay alive longer.

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 10-30-2001, 11:04 PM   #3
daeomer
Manshoon

Have to admit that you probably need anopther warrior in there. I would say that you would be better off playing this 'evil' party with a fighter of some type. But if you want to stick with it then maybe Jaheira for Cernd just 'cause she provides a bit of punch. Otherwise I'd download TDD to get a wider range of evil blokes to play with. Alternatively you could play in multiplayer mode with:

Your Human Bounty Hunter as main character
Edwin
Korgan
Your Dwarven Wizard Slayer (just for a change)
Viconia
Anomen (you can lead him down a dark path

Hope it's helpful

Old 10-31-2001, 06:30 AM   #4
BALROGBANE
Zhentarim Guard

My evil Party kicks it hard.

Me Fighter
Korgan
Viconnia
Jahera - Cernd(when i get him)
Jan
Edwin

If ya want another fighter and get Haer Dalis by the way anomen is a good guy so loose him to join the tue path of evil.

------------------
Im watching U

Old 10-31-2001, 06:33 AM   #5
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

You might want to swap Anomen for someone. I wold recommend Haer Dalis but he is not quite as hard really - requires more finesse in combat that the normal run in and whack tactic.

I would keep Cernd though, there is a thread somewhere around here with my view on that one...

------------------
Life is like a piece of cheese. Mice only enjoy it in cartoons and it is better with toast.
Old 10-31-2001, 08:42 AM   #6
Byronas

Hey, Anomen is not evil NPC! You should have Jan or Haer'dalis.

------------------

Where there are monsters and barbarians there will be Byronas fighting against them.
Leader of Keldorn's Order

Old 10-31-2001, 09:11 AM   #7
Montravant
Manshoon

Korgan is good Cromfaeyr right? Coz If he's good with Cromfaeyr i can dump Anomen right??
Old 10-31-2001, 09:16 AM   #8
Ares

You can make Anomen bad if you have him kill that Saerk guy who his father thinks killed his sister (am i right?) And Anomen has the best summoning spells when he gets to a higher lvl (Aerial Servant, Gate) I would keep Anomen and give him Flail of Ages, and then give Crom to Korgan

------------------
Old 10-31-2001, 09:22 AM   #9
Montravant
Manshoon

I was thinkin of dumping Anomen for Imoen,Jan,or Aeie coz im a little short on mages.