Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-04-2001, 04:11 PM   #1
GarethDragonsbane
Elite Waterdeep Guard

On re-entering the cemetary area in chapter VI Bodhi kidnapped vic from me,
When i invade bodis lair, she turns vic red. I have no probably dispatching bodhi but damn Drizzt keeps chunking Vic. Is vic gone for good? Is there anyway to keep Drizzt from attacking her so I can get her back in my party? Please help!!
Old 07-04-2001, 04:45 PM   #2
Drawde1
The Magister

This always happens in Chapter 6 if you have a romance with a NPC in your party. Bodhi will kidnap them and turn them into a vampire. However when they die you can pick up their corpse (as an item) and take it along with Bodhi's heart to the ruined Temple of Amaunator (where you did the Shade Lord quest), put them in the statue beyond the letter maze (you'll know what I mean if you've been there) and Viconia will be restored to life.
Old 07-04-2001, 04:46 PM   #3
Dramnek_Ulk

when vike dies an item should be dropped which is her body, if not kill her yourself so she isnt chunked.. Look in the side areas where bodhi is staked for vampire books, "the plauges of teeth etc". Then take them to the pirests of Oghma in the docks. They will tell you what to do etc etc.

------------------
When the king returns from the crusades
there is no big welcome on the shore.
As he hear the news of the missing crown
he shouts at the sky:
"HAVE I EVER LET YOU DOWN?"
The elderly call it a sign as famine
strikes the land
caught in the grip
of the reapers cold hand

Old 07-05-2001, 12:05 AM   #4
joetbd
Manshoon

he said "chunking Vic". Maybe he Meant she was being killing an exploding fashion (into bloody chunks, rather then a whole corpse). I dont know if this prevents a body from appearing?
Old 07-05-2001, 08:39 AM   #5
DonkeyWan
Drow Warrior

you could try the tried and tested (and rather funny) method of letting drizzt go ahead and get slaughtered and then giving his scimitars to Vic.
Old 07-05-2001, 10:23 AM   #6
Gazza
Banned User

It doesn't matter if the character gets "chunked". I did this to Valygar for the planar sphere quest and his body exploded but it was still there as an item to pick up.

------------------
Know thy enemy and know thyself and you will never be defeated in a hundred battles.