Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 09-30-2000, 04:02 PM   #1
Bigdog

Okay I am passed the statue and killed the wizard and warrior spirits, Used the stone in the warrior spirit side before I realized what was going on, so I am at the 2paths but can only use one area. I use the voodoo doll thing and open the door and inside I find a room with alot of fire pits, and a closed door on the other side. I am stuck here i can't seem to find anything to get the door open i did notice that if I satnd in the fire right in front of the grate door it opens but when i step off It closes. Anyone know what to do, been here for a hour or so now =P. Thanks!

Old 09-30-2000, 09:47 PM   #2
Smudge

This was a toughie.

Here's what I did. Go back a couple rooms and grab/carry a treasure chest. Come back to the fire room. The chest should align so it is in front of you. Then.... run like hell! After you step out of the center fire, the grate will come down and hit the chest. It will spring back open at that point and you just zoom right through. Another way that a friend tried is he noticed whenever the grate came down on a rat, it sprung back open. He waited and timed it so that it hit a rat and he sprinted through on the rebound. Says he had to try like 20 times before the timing was right. Mine is simpler. Not sure if it is the "proper" way to get through, but it works!

Old 10-01-2000, 07:08 PM   #3
Philip

Thanx for the help Smudge. I'm not sure I would have been able to figure that oneout on my own. You know you can take BOTH paths. You can stack 3 or 4 crates in the room with the other figurine and the non-functioning stairs. The crates have to be stacked 3 high, so you have to jump up on the first one while carrying the third one, but it can be done.