Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-18-2000, 07:52 AM   #11
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Armisael, send em my way - email in my profile.
What did u use to make?
Old 11-18-2000, 08:49 AM   #12
The X
Dungeon Master

Armisael, I would love to have those Inates. Could you please...please...please send them to me?
Old 11-18-2000, 10:11 AM   #13
Armisael

Alright, I'll put the finishing touches on them and shove them on my storage bin... er... website. I used the old TeamBG spell maker for BG1, together with a lot of guesswork and farting around. They're only really for fighters. There's two (the other one is still far off working properly : P)

A berserker-type ability; lasts sixty seconds, boosts strength, dexterity and constitution to 22 and adds 30 hit points. Also makes the user invulnerable to all types of status ailment, weapons, and magic. The tradeoffs are that generally you kill things quickly with this active, and then go after your team mates; additionally, the user is knocked unconcious for thirty seconds after the rage wears off, during which time his/her AC is set to 10.

A speed boosting ability. Lasts sixty seconds. Not really just a 'haste'. This spell is similar to a timestop spell, in that while active, the user is moving so fast that from his/her perspective, time slows down to a halt. It also guarantees they hit their target every time and boosts their attacks per round. Probably the more potent of the two. The tradeoff is pretty substantial; after the effect wears off, the character becomes slowed and fatigued and all his stats are temporarily reduced by three. There is also a 50% chance that he/she will be drained of five levels.

Old 11-26-2000, 07:57 PM   #14
Korax

I would like to try the bow. Adress in profile. I would also like to make items if you know how? Thanks ...

Old 11-26-2000, 08:31 PM   #15
Jon Irenicus
Elminster

strangly the main page is down.