Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-08-2002, 06:14 PM   #1
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

I don't think that the Profiles tell enought about eachother.

I am 6' I like playing sports. Hanging out at the pool picking up girls. I don't like preps. Other than that I get along every other person in my school. I to play soccer I run alot. My favorite Website to be on is this forum.

I play alot of video games.

So...

Anyone got anything they would like to tell about themselves.
Old 07-08-2002, 06:56 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Great idea, Lou!

We've had several threads like this on the board, but it really has been a very long time since any of them have seen the light of day!

Okay - I'm an artist who does oil paintings (close ups of forest floors, sounds weird, looks good!). I'm happily married and recently celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary. I have an 11 year old son who is amazing and makes me very proud! I'll be 51 soon and am aging gracefully! I've been playing computer games since I got my first computer back in the middle ages. I used to write a lot of walkthrus for games. Most of them are ancient history, but a few (such as the Wiz 6 walkthru complete with ascii maps) are still floating around the internet with my copyright removed! No prob - I wrote them to help folks! I also do Border Collie rescue and run the web site for our group www.armbrc.org . I love to read and do crafty things.
AND I have to run now because we have a Border Collie meeting in a few! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2002, 06:57 PM   #3
CLAN MCRAE
Elite Waterdeep Guard

i guess ill say im single got a good job lov life lov too play
video games. i think this may not be the place but who cares
lets talk to each other. i lov W/W . But if the vote is
overwhelming to not continue with this so be it...
with fortitude clan mcrae
CLAN MCRAE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2002, 07:01 PM   #4
CLAN MCRAE
Elite Waterdeep Guard

i love this site
CLAN MCRAE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2002, 08:21 PM   #5
Packrat
Drizzt Do'Urden

.. ...I'm 45....Never married. Home owner. 22 years at a good job.

Yeears ago I was a fish-aholic... I was hooked so bad that, I bought a Fancy bass boat....Fished ..All the time.

Then I discovered Birds..Parked the boat in the garage...Bought a fancy spotting scope and real nice binoculars....Spent 10 years chasing them around the US ( saw 713 species) and then branched out to Mexico & Costa Rica.(432 more)...Birded...All the time.

Just discovered computers, about 3 years ago...Put down the Bin's...Bought a DELL... Now i'm addicted to RPG's, trying to figure out what makes computers tick, and of course trying to remember how to type. (I'ld break out the Mavis beacon but I'ld rather play WW or MM7 or U9 or....)

Of course the next step is to buy a better machine....
So I did.....just bought a second puter (just for games):

Aluminum case
AMD 2100+
512 MB DDR PC2700 (3GB max)
GeForce Ti4600
60 GB HD
RAID, LAN, USB 2.0

Now I'm running 2 machines...1 to watch this board (on an old 15" PS/1 SVGA) and the other I'm trying to resolve an 'Infinate Loop' problem.

Learning alot...and lovin it.
Old 07-09-2002, 06:51 AM   #6
Radek
Red Dragon

Youth taken by evil and retirement far away
45, single, a research worker, a mathematician, a physicist and a programmer. A medium good chess player. A computer-holic and an OS/2 fan. I am strongly addicted to good RPGs, which I run on my home made machine with PIII 550, 512M RAM, Riva TNT2 Ultra and 13G HD.
I like books, music, theatre and all nice things in general.
Old 07-09-2002, 07:06 AM   #7
WillowIX
Apophis

Loumistro. I´m a 28 year old surgeon. Happily married to a computer nerd and got a 7 year old daughter who´s, thanks to Wyv and her neopets lol , hogging my computer. Got a fairly new house in the outskirts of North York. Spare time activities. When there´s time I enjoy my garden, reading and music. And of course I´m totally hooked on RPG:s and have been since a loooong time. The best part is of course that the hubby buys the games lol.

[ 07-09-2002, 07:06 AM: Message edited by: WillowIX ]
Old 07-09-2002, 10:04 AM   #8
WillowIX
Apophis

And in this spirit of sister/brother-hood I´m going to make a suggestion. A picture says more than a 1000 words! So go through the old family albums and put up i picture here Ironwork´s Photo Album You´ll have to join to add your picture. Pictures of members here on IW can be found by clicking "pictures" to the left and then show photos. There are 308 right now. can you find me? A Tiger Squishie Cake to the one that does! LOL!
WillowIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2002, 02:37 PM   #9
Detah
Dungeon Master

gah. a long 26 pages of loading and you are on the last one. I knew I shoulda waded to the end first. Cute picture. You can keep the cake; I prefer Tiger Lily salad.

There's a picture of me on my yahoo profile. Im the rosy cheeked geek. The other gentleman is one of my idles (a famous comicbook artist, who passed away a couple years ago). RIP SH.

Detah
Detah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2002, 05:54 PM   #10
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

Dang you guys make me feel very young.

Well I can say more about myself.

I am a very active person in my church. I am a very strong beliver. but I don't read out of the bible that often.

I am looking into architecture. I can't spell. I am good at math. not english. In fact I failed it. Not good at spanish either failed that too. I am considered a punk. I don't know why though. I am more of a nerd. I just got another girl friend about 2 minutes ago. She is pretty cool. In fact I meet her today. Jeeze I am lucky. I just got out of a relationship 5 days ago. I guess I am could be considered a punk because I am always dating someone. In fact I was the only freshman at prom. i was with a junior.

Well that is all I can think of about myself right now If I think of anything else I will post it.
Loumistro is offline   Reply With Quote