Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-07-2003, 06:03 AM   #1
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I am having some real trouble downloading the Kelsey Mod into my game. My first attempt resulted in the infamous Server Not Found page, so I tried a different link.

This time, the file downloaded just fine, but when I tried to extract the files, I got a message saying that the file was corrupted.

Has anybody else had this problem? [img]graemlins/verysad.gif[/img]
Old 01-07-2003, 06:29 AM   #2
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Where`d you download it from ??
LennonCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2003, 08:51 AM   #3
Cerek the Barbaric

The link in your sig from the "Where can I find Mods for SoA and ToB" thread.
Old 01-07-2003, 01:31 PM   #4
jcompton
Elminster

There should be at least three mirror sites for any version of Kelsey you're trying to download, and you might just be having bad luck with your connection. Are you sure you're letting it complete?
Old 01-07-2003, 02:43 PM   #5
Cerek the Barbaric

Yes - I let it download completely. I have the zip file on my harddrive. I got the "File Contaminated" message when I tried to extract the files as per normal Weimer Installation Procedures.

This is the 5th Mod I have tried to install. As far as I know, ALL the others are working. And I've had no such messages when trying to installing any of them.

I don't mind downloading the file again. I really want to add Kelsey to my options. But I do NOT want to take a chance on corrupting ALl of my SoA files. I'll try again tonight and see what happens.