Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-13-2002, 04:50 PM   #21
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
OH GOD I JUST LAUGHED MY FALSE TEETH OFF!
GOOD GOD! and you MAADE me marry this person?! why me? :'(

Quote:
CD dearest you dont want the whole world to know what happened on you wedding night, you dont want them to know that you two actually slept on separate beds or do you
I dont care... *shudders* you have given me an ill mental image of YOU being pervy with a camera... :| and DONT give me any nasty thoughts about well... you know, and kat... :| yes, yes, I DO know what the purpose of marriage is, I DID take RE GCSE... *cough* I just dont wanna think about it...

Quote:
Excellent work Whacky! You seem a tad incoherent my dear CD. Long night? *hugs Kaltia and CD* Have fun on your honeymoon and donŽt forget to bring us presents!
Would a dragonshead do Willow dear? me a tad incoherent? call it nerves... long night.. bah, hardly any sleep at all, NO NOT like THAT. Sometimes I wonder about you, I'm shocked at you, shocked [img]tongue.gif[/img] hmm, Willow dear, I seem to recall a remarkable LACK of wedding gifts [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2002, 05:25 PM   #22
WillowIX
Apophis

Oh dear youŽre right. I did forget your gifts. IŽll get them right away. Here you go CD, a nice set of plate armor to protect you from Kal..., eehhmm dragons . And Kaltia, since I have a vague memory of you liking to use CD as a basket ball, I got you Yankee Stadium. Hope you like it
Old 10-13-2002, 06:02 PM   #23
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

*shudders* Thank you willow, although, I think my elven chain would protect me better *shudders* this thing is heavy, thanks for the thought tho...
Old 10-13-2002, 09:32 PM   #24
Sir Goulum
John Locke

They got married?! And how on earth could I miss this?
Old 10-14-2002, 04:58 AM   #25
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

*sigh* I'm afraid "Got married" isnt quite the right term, think more at gunpoint "You will get married" lol, I DID try to worm my way outa it, during the vowes, but Lady G just smacked me... :
Old 10-14-2002, 05:21 AM   #26
whacky
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
*sigh* I'm afraid "Got married" isnt quite the right term, think more at gunpoint "You will get married" lol, I DID try to worm my way outa it, during the vowes, but Lady G just smacked me... :
Hey CD Kaltia isnt that bad ........... or is it the in-laws [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2002, 05:27 AM   #27
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by whacky:
quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
Hey CD Kaltia isnt that bad ........... or is it the in-laws [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Possibly both

Calaethis, dear, I gave whacky permission to damn well take pictures-but not in the bedroom. it's alright anyway 'cos he got the wrong room and ended up taking a picture of willow getting undressed *pauses for willow to beat the crap out of whacky* then to top it off ran off with Superminno's cape and tights (Burn him. I'll hold him down while Moni and WIllow maim him with monkey wrenches )

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 10-14-2002, 05:32 AM   #28
Legolas
Jack Burton

Cal, why didn't I get an invitation?
We're family...
Old 10-14-2002, 05:34 AM   #29
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

*mutters darkly about terms of agreement... mutters even more darkly about pervy Captains of personal bodyguards...* Very well dear, he may have oour permission, for the moment...of course, when he takes a pic of u in the bathroom... dont say I didnt tell you so. [img]tongue.gif[/img] of course, he might not live that long [img]tongue.gif[/img] j/k
Old 10-14-2002, 05:36 AM   #30
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Legolas:
Cal, why didn't I get an invitation?
We're family...
you did, in fact, everyone we know at IWs did.. and those we dont know either [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol, maybe we should have "another" wedding for all those who missed the first, like cous here, and Sir M...