Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2002, 05:33 PM   #11
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
I'm fine...except for my pounding headache and blistering sunburn...other than that ok. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

*goes over to teh mirror*

Yep, my cheeks are turning pink. *grimaces* ouchie...

Why do I get the feeling that making any comments about "adorable rosy cheeks" would earn me a beating?
Old 05-04-2002, 05:34 PM   #12
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Hey guys. Sir Goulum, BK, Lioness, Tiamat, Jerome, and Neb! WHAAZZ-UP!?!?! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
How is your weekend goin??
Old 05-04-2002, 05:34 PM   #13
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Originally posted by uss:
Right now, I'm doing Fedex quests in Curst.yeah, well, i put the 'here comes the big one!' stuff as a joke [img]smile.gif[/img] . i actually didnt know anything about the Nazi symbol except ooh.. shiny logo!
and what the hell/who the hell/where the hell is Fedex? i either didnt do that one or i just cant remember
[/QUOTE]LoL, uss, didn't you see "Cast Away?" Fedex is the big comppany that speciales in quick parcel delivery, so by extension, those dumb quest that make you "Take this to A, he will give you information about B" quests. BK, you have a portal waiting for you somwhere in the game. It's metal, where would they make metal things????
Hey, me, Uber?

Oh, and hi, yourself, Jerome.

[ 05-04-2002, 05:36 PM: Message edited by: Galadria ]
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 05-04-2002, 05:34 PM   #14
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
quote:
Originally posted by Neb: 2nd reply, Tia. How's everyone? I've had a pretty nice day....
Have you actually spent a day at your new school yet, Neb? Or do you start there this week, or what? [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Well, Jerome, I don't start there till after the summer holidays.

BK, are you talking about the notes of the language guy? If so, you won't need them if you've spoken with his father.
Old 05-04-2002, 05:35 PM   #15
uss
20th Level Warrior

hey, everybody! its the nazi kid
yes! i got the first post but i logged off to eat something, then some sick and twisted mind entered my account and deleted it. i strongly belive only -umm..eeh..uuh..*thinks for about 3 minutes*- JEROME could have done it! it was you! you evil bastard! you thought second post wasnt good enough, did you!? and you knew my password because -uuh..- we were very good friends for about 20 years. oh no, you backstabbing bastard!
no offense, me and my sick (and Nazi-like ) jokes were just having a bit of fun [img]smile.gif[/img] . heh, i even wonder why people dont remind me that im a sick and vicious bastard every day . ok, if that wasnt enough of a reason to hate me, this(to some) is(actually not, but MANY disagree): Ps:T is better than BG2. i liked it more because the story was cooler - what are you waiting for? choose your weapon and start hitting me
Old 05-04-2002, 05:36 PM   #16
Tiamat
Banned User

Be sure to tell all on your first day Neb- I can see it now; Nebbly's first day! Lioness, remember that a huge dosage of ICP and Twiztid and alittle Eminem will soothe thy burns! BK, have a whopper and dont call meh uber!
Old 05-04-2002, 05:37 PM   #17
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Mandorallen:
Hey guys. Sir Goulum, BK, Lioness, Tiamat, Jerome, and Neb! WHAAZZ-UP!?!?! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
How is your weekend goin??
Beautifully. I am gonna see Spidey tonight and if not that (because it will probably be sold out) we will The Scorpion King. I'm really into aracnid type movies lately!
Old 05-04-2002, 05:39 PM   #18
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by uss:
hey, everybody! its the nazi kid
yes! i got the first post but i logged off to eat something, then some sick and twisted mind entered my account and deleted it. i strongly belive only -umm..eeh..uuh..*thinks for about 3 minutes*- JEROME could have done it! it was you! you evil bastard! you thought second post wasnt good enough, did you!? and you knew my password because -uuh..- we were very good friends for about 20 years. oh no, you backstabbing bastard!
no offense, me and my sick (and Nazi-like ) jokes were just having a bit of fun [img]smile.gif[/img] . heh, i even wonder why people dont remind me that im a sick and vicious bastard every day . ok, if that wasnt enough of a reason to hate me, this(to some) is(actually not, but MANY disagree): Ps:T is better than BG2. i liked it more because the story was cooler - what are you waiting for? choose your weapon and start hitting me
This could be fun. I choose the club. *starts to smack uss the worm*
Old 05-04-2002, 05:41 PM   #19
Tiamat
Banned User

Pennywise's final form was a spider........ I hate em eyes.......... time to do some pyrotechnics on them and make shure we're all connected. I whunna see the scorpion king and spidey...... im seein spidey via matinee tommarra! I am havin my b'day party today and tommorrow...... Guya X and my friend eric will be partyin wit me!
Old 05-04-2002, 05:42 PM   #20
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Hi, all, I can't get that darn quote right, how provokiing. Lioness, don't you know that redheads aren't supposed to get sunburned?
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society