Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-05-2001, 11:44 AM   #11
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

Question 1. Until 250 posts.

Question 2. No idea. From the avatar I would assume it is some kind of four eyed, big nosed creature with no body.
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe
Barry the Sprout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2001, 11:45 AM   #12
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Jim:
Only way to draw upon holy might in ToB is to download the baalspawn abilities pack. (I hadn't got those at that time) My critical melee attack record was with a pure level 40 kensai who could whack for around 50 dmg *without* a roll of 19 or 20.
I duelled a kensai - > thief at level 18 IIRC, and he got 25 strength by wearing a symbol of Lathander and quaffing a potion of storm giant strength.

Ah I see, too bad bosses are immuned to backstabs, I would love to see their facial expressions after being stickled for 500 damage.

[EDIT]
Doh! I mean 300 damage... ... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[/EDIT]
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2001, 01:13 PM   #13
Darc_Mind
Dungeon Master

pretty sure manshoon is a dead mage, i believe he tried ressurect bhaal and some other dead gods in the gold box pool of radience and im sure hes made cameos in other novels and games here and there, that icon is probly his symbol.
Old 12-05-2001, 01:35 PM   #14
Red Dragon Slayer
Dungeon Master

"Only way to draw upon holy might in ToB is to download the baalspawn abilities pack"

HUH? can you explain that?
Red Dragon Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2001, 01:43 PM   #15
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

250 posts takes you to a drow warrior. 300 puts you to whatever the hell i am. no clue as to what a manshoon is. sorry. [img]graemlins/ninja.gif[/img]
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century
Morgan_Corbesant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2001, 02:56 PM   #16
Keylow
Manshoon

Well, apparantly there's some kind of unofficial add-on circulating the web with some new abilities.
I believe this add-on was made by somebody from Bioware and they were suppossed to be in the game, but they got left out. They thought it would get to complicated for certain players with the special feats for each class and the special Bhaalpowers on top of that.
Anywayz, somebody has decided to release these abilities anyway and , I'm not sure, but you can probably download it from that Baldurdash site. (I'm starting to believe he has like every patch & fix there is out there... [img]smile.gif[/img] )
Old 12-05-2001, 03:11 PM   #17
Madman-Rogovich
Lord Soth

Keylow i just LOVE yer sig mate it is THE sheznay
Old 12-05-2001, 03:17 PM   #18
Keylow
Manshoon

HEHEHEHEHE, glad sombody likes it.... I think the one with the bong in his hands is like totally cool! [img]smile.gif[/img]
btw, don't you people start thinking that I smoke massive amounts of weed because I have a Smokemon sig and I'm from Holland... [img]smile.gif[/img]
I don't smoke any weed at all for that matter...

[Off topic, I know, please don't shoot me! [img]smile.gif[/img] ]
Old 12-05-2001, 03:28 PM   #19
Darc_Mind
Dungeon Master

you from holland and you dont smoke at all? dude what is goin on? you know some secret that i dont or you just dont like gettin stoned?
Old 12-05-2001, 03:42 PM   #20
Keylow
Manshoon

I thought I'd get a reaction with that post...
I know some people think that everybody overhere smokes weed and probably consumes large amounts shrooms and why not swing by that legalized RedLightSection while you're at it? [img]smile.gif[/img] But that just ain't true!
Sure, the law is kinda easy going when it comes to weed (and other things), but that don't mean I have to smoke it? Getting high can probably be a wonderfull thing, but I've never gotten around to try it...
I'll just stick to my weekly dose of alcohol [img]smile.gif[/img] Not that I'm an alcoholic, but...uuhhm...you know how it goes, when it's time to party, it's time to party! hehehe [img]smile.gif[/img]