Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 03-01-2005, 02:46 PM   #11
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

LOL Violet. Yeah my 'friends' just watched and replied "Oh I thought you meant to do it."

Yes, I meant to walk into a lamp post, cut my head, and make it hurt like hell. Riiight.
Old 03-01-2005, 02:47 PM   #12
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

armageddon I couldn't help notice your sig. Use Photobucket to host your sig pic, you sign up but get loads of space.
Old 03-01-2005, 03:56 PM   #13
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Oh man, I only saw this after I posted in the old cafe. Goddamnit, I'm such a ditz today.

Apologies to all! ^_^

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Kaltia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 05:34 PM   #14
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

She posted in the old cafe? *gasps from crowd*

Criminal
Old 03-01-2005, 06:56 PM   #15
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Hey all, how are you?

Violet, what an eviil woman you are

I just got back from a Jazz concert, and it was great. After visiting a workshop a week ago I'm getting right into it, and am considering going to a course in it. Should be fun.

Snow is pretty bad here, blizzards on the way back from the concert, but it was worth going too.
Old 03-01-2005, 07:24 PM   #16
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
What's with all the snow?! Ugh! I have an 8 O'clock, tomorrow, too! Hopefully it stops by then, and I wont be frozen going to my lab. So much homework to do, too. But after that last bout of tests, I'm not about to blow this off. So, wish me luck, see you guys later.
Dron_Cah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 07:26 PM   #17
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Snow's meltin' here! Was about 7C today! [img]graemlins/wootrock.gif[/img]
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 07:29 PM   #18
Violet
Manshoon

Hi RoSs!
I am NOT evil LOL! It was one of those situations where I only saw the danger a fraction of a second before it happened - just early enough to get some semblance of a sound out of my mouth before impact! The guy still talked to me during and between classes! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I am glad you enjoyed the concert! I love instrumental jazz. What course(s) are you planning on taking? I don't play any instruments but I am cursed with having "The Girl From Impanema" playing in my head most all day, most every day lol. Steve keeps a CD of "Jazz Classics" in his car and that one is his favorite - now some product uses it in there commercials on TV so it gets refreshed in my head whenever the commercial airs (much to my frustration lol). I couldn't even tell you what they are trying to sell either [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img]

I hope you manage to stay warm and cozy while the blizzards move through!

We are going to have an early dinner tonight (in a few minures as a matter of fact) - BBQ chicken wings, potato salad, and cole slaw and then I am going to curl up in my room with "Troy" and "Hildago" on DVD while Steve does whatever he wants to do tonight lol - he hasn't yet commited to joining me or not.

[img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
See you all next time I'm here!
Good Luck Dron_Cah!

[ 03-01-2005, 07:30 PM: Message edited by: Violet ]
[img]\"http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/VioletMcKeever/AniV.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />A Man With Poetry On His Lips Also Has Wings On His Heart<br />The Harder You Run From Your Dreams, The Harder They Run After You<br />I Am Not A Human Having Spiritual Experiences, I Am A Spirit Having Human Experiences<br />Smart As A Whip; Heart Of Gold; Tough As Nails; Lost In The Woods
Violet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 07:35 PM   #19
DrowArchmage
Mephistopheles

i have just finished reading a few magic the gatering books and am amazed.i didnt think they would be that good.

-al'Lan Mandragoran, Last Lord of the Seven Towers
DrowArchmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 07:49 PM   #20
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Our snow wasn't as bad as they predicted it, lame-O weathermen It did stick to the cars though I guess 4-5 inches, this morning was fun sweeping and scraping my car. [img]tongue.gif[/img] At least I did it though, unlike OTHERS who only did their windows. Man the snow bombs going off in traffic! LOL it sucks man, having a car in front of you with snow on it's roof/hood/trunk. Once the snow on the car starts to melt underneath it comes off in this one giant piece and flies and hits your windshield. Bastaids!

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote