Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-15-2000, 11:14 PM   #1
UnForGiven
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ok, heres how it is. To protect myself from the demilich(the lil floating skull) i used spell immunity against abjuration on my mage. To kill the skull i tried melfs minute meteors on it, it did 1 damage each hit but every time i got him injured he would just go back down to barely injured again. So my question is this, is it just a bug that he keeps going back to barely injured or do i need a better weapon to kick this guys ass????? If so WHAT WEAPON??!!
Old 10-16-2000, 03:15 AM   #2
Damballah

He regenerates. At best a fighter with a good +4 weapon ( which is what you need to hit him ) can do 3 points of damage a hit, or 5 on a critical. You need to get someone with more than one attack per round on him, and keep that pressure on. Use the scroll of undead protection on this character. Its the only way you'll reduce his hp's fast enough...

Old 10-16-2000, 11:21 PM   #3
Larry

I thought you had to find their little bottle thingy, like on IWD.

Old 10-16-2000, 11:57 PM   #4
lordkymil

i used the warblade +4 which i bought from waukeens promenade store. the character wielding it wasn't even proficient in it but it had to do as the highest longswords go up to is +3. it REALLY helps if you have a protection from magic scroll as this gives you immunity to the demilich's spells. just hammer him till he turns into a skull, then hammer him some more. this can take a ■■■■■■■ long time as the other guy said, incremental damage to him is pretty minimal so it will take a lot of swings. make sure the rest of your guys are out of harms way or they will get wasted.