Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-13-2001, 09:53 PM   #11
Tobbin
Red Dragon

It's my opinion that whoever orchestrated this attack did not expect the towers to fall. I think that is why there was an initial report that Bin Laden (sp?) had claimed responsibility for the attack, but when the towers fell, he denied it. I think that he was basing the attack from an earlier episode when a plane hit the empire state building. If it wasn't for the fuel burning so efficiently and for the steel weakening as it did, the towers probably wouldn't have fell. Whether or not he claims responsibility though, shouldn't matter. He is their leader, NO? In every organization I have ever seen (that was really an organization and not just people getting together), the leader would take responsibility for those underlings beneath him and their actions. Bin Laden trained these men. He gave them a great deal of their holy ideals. They used this information and training in order to get the job done. That still points to Bin Laden as being ultimately responsible. Even if he didn't give the command. I think they should take action and demand that he be extradited awaiting trial at the very least. There is a reason that all of these other countries are banding together and condemning this action. It is an unbelievablely malicious act against a peoples for no reason. If it was a military coupe, it would make some sense, but to kill civilians because they are within an icon of a society, well, that is stupid and inhumane. They could have co-ordinated some kind of response BEFORE the people arrived, but they made sure that the action happened at the height of business. That, in my viewpoint, makes a response necessary. How many people do we have to kill? I don't know. But we have to make a statement that someone can not get away with this. Not because it is America, but because it is a stand for humanity.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 09-13-2001, 10:23 PM   #12
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

No amount of apologies are going to keep the usa from nukin (im using a term for gonna kik sum butt)

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

The Spaminyte Emperor
Fish?
Welcome to your doom!!!
Official villain/demon of IW!

Old 09-13-2001, 10:27 PM   #13
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Tobbin:
It's my opinion that whoever orchestrated this attack did not expect the towers to fall. I think that is why there was an initial report that Bin Laden (sp?) had claimed responsibility for the attack, but when the towers fell, he denied it. I think that he was basing the attack from an earlier episode when a plane hit the empire state building. If it wasn't for the fuel burning so efficiently and for the steel weakening as it did, the towers probably wouldn't have fell. Whether or not he claims responsibility though, shouldn't matter. He is their leader, NO? In every organization I have ever seen (that was really an organization and not just people getting together), the leader would take responsibility for those underlings beneath him and their actions. Bin Laden trained these men. He gave them a great deal of their holy ideals. They used this information and training in order to get the job done. That still points to Bin Laden as being ultimately responsible. Even if he didn't give the command. I think they should take action and demand that he be extradited awaiting trial at the very least. There is a reason that all of these other countries are banding together and condemning this action. It is an unbelievablely malicious act against a peoples for no reason. If it was a military coupe, it would make some sense, but to kill civilians because they are within an icon of a society, well, that is stupid and inhumane. They could have co-ordinated some kind of response BEFORE the people arrived, but they made sure that the action happened at the height of business. That, in my viewpoint, makes a response necessary. How many people do we have to kill? I don't know. But we have to make a statement that someone can not get away with this. Not because it is America, but because it is a stand for humanity.

I like everything that you said, here.
Thank you for putting it to words...

------------------

Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.
Old 09-13-2001, 11:08 PM   #14
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

I'm a Viet Nam vet and yes I saw action 3 tours. 1st 12 months,2nd 9 months,
and 3rd 10 months 14 days, wounded twice. I got home and never wanted to see war again. I even ignored Desert Storm. Now I'm over 50 and I'm ready to go
to world war III. They touched American soil they killed babies, and girls and
boys they killed people who just wanted to make a living so they could live the
the so called illusive american dream Life ,Liberty,and the pursuit of happyness
Now I say kill them Kill them all don't leave one stinking terrorest alive and
kill the Idea of terrorism, make the punishment so hideous,and so insainly cruel that the mear thought of the punishment for committing terrorism would
cause the bravest men to run screaming to the nearest government agent and report the person or persons of thinking of committing it. I'm talking about
what the Apachi Indians did in the 1800's. They would skin a man and roll him in the salt fields then tie him to a stake and leave dry up in the deasert or
they would tie a man to an ant hill and pour honey on him and let the ants eat
him down to the bones or better yet tie them upside down so their heads were
about 24 inches above the ground then build a small fire and slowly boil the
mans brains until they exploided. What too cruel remember they started this
but WE WILL FINISH IT this time no ■■■■■ footing arround.GOD BLESS THE U.S.A.

------------------
The Blade Makes The Man
The Man Made The Blade
Death To All That Stand
In Their Way! BEWARE ALL!
Old 09-13-2001, 11:12 PM   #15
Lifetime
Red Dragon

You know what cheered me up this past dark days?
The statment that "we have enemies we intend to vanquish! may God have mercy on you, for we will not!"

------------------
Proud to be American