Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-03-2001, 03:22 PM   #1
FFTanier
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Anomen gets the message to complete his quest, but when I go to Radiant Heart, no one acknowledges him. Is this a bug? I tried the patch, as the readme file says something about Anomen's quest not starting properly, but the patch doesn't help.

Anomen is my only cleric right now and he's grumbling about me not letting him go on the knight quest. I can't afford to lose the arrogant SOB. Any help????
Old 06-03-2001, 03:26 PM   #2
Shadow
Manshoon

SPOIL
-
-
-
-
I think anomens quest is to go to his FATHERS house in government district. His house is Derlyn Estate.

------------------
The Black Killer
Old 06-03-2001, 04:29 PM   #3
FFTanier
Elite Waterdeep Guard

spoiler...maybe
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I did the Anomen quest where he has to kill the guy who messed with his sister (actually, the goal is to talk dad out of violence). I did that and got cool experience points. Do I go back there when the message for his knighthood comes?
Old 06-03-2001, 04:48 PM   #4
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Quote:
Originally posted by FFTanier:
spoiler...maybe
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I did the Anomen quest where he has to kill the guy who messed with his sister (actually, the goal is to talk dad out of violence). I did that and got cool experience points. Do I go back there when the message for his knighthood comes?
SPOILER:
>
>
>
>
You only head back to the Order with Anomen when he receives notice from the Order for the judgement.

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!