Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2002, 05:36 PM   #11
Konfuzed and Zany
Manshoon

quote:
Originally posted by Redblueflare:
I'm confused. What exactly is wrong with Eternity's writing? You can read it can't you?

hello nice to mean you Confused
I'm Konfuzed
Old 02-05-2002, 06:23 PM   #12
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

No, no, Eternity, I meant that the men were fickle. How could I ever think it of you? When did the thread get locked?
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 02-05-2002, 06:32 PM   #13
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

*vaskez tryz 2 tink of samfin wity 2 say but faylz mizrabelly* ~shame~ ~clears throwt~ ~liivs thred 4 a whajl~

oh eternity- *SmooooooOOOOOOOOoOoooooOoOOoOooOOOOoOchCCCCCHCHCH HCHCEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeSSSsssSSSSSSs* ~hugglez~ ~grinz~

from LoA: *platonicly grabz yor buns dooring hugglez~ LMAO

[ 02-05-2002: Message edited by: Vaskez ]

Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 02-05-2002, 06:35 PM   #14
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

quote:
Originally posted by Durwyn:
Well, you're a really good person [img]smile.gif[/img] . So if she did anything wrong here you better forgive her or Durwyn shall use his Axe!

Awww you're so lovely! that's such a nice thing to do for me hun! ~warmest huggles~

ohhhh an axe?! they're scary *noddz* guys seem to go mental with them ~remembers a friends chopping up a fence for firewood~ although he was scarier with that wrecking bar! *shivers*

quote:
Originally posted by Rikard_OHF:
What you do in live echoes in eternity....

in live= in life? ~S~ I guess every lil' action we do is like throwing a pebble into a lake.. we can't even fathom how far the ripples go or who we touch. It's well said in this quote:

" Throw a little stone into the middle of a lake-watch the rings of ripples and the circles that they make - troubling the water just as if a storm had blown. All the deep and hidden depths disturbed by one small stone!
Throw a stone of malice, though it be a whispered word - into someone's life, and how much trouble will be stirred! Other people's lives within the spreading rings are caught. Who can see the end or say what misery is wrought? The effects of words and deeds reach out to the unknown-far beyond today. So think-before you cast a stone. "

mmm and I'm guessing ur Konfused then? *gglz*
Old 02-05-2002, 07:22 PM   #15
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:
I wont spoil the suprise regarding Melusorick bit I'll say you're on the right track, it'll probably pop up sooner or later . Unlike others before me I will not start typing in a strange manner, I will remain strong and try not to grin at your writing. I will not start *grynz* typing like an incredibly happy person, oh fine I admit it, sigh. You're kewt as you put it and so is your writing but u wont cwatch me using it anytime soon, nope becwause I have will-power ~smylzes ~

Ohhhh ~eager look~ I like nice surprises! *clapps* I can't wait! ~gglz~ you're not gonna type like this? ~tilts head~ are you saying you can resist hun? *beaming* I AM an incredibly happy person! I've been blessed with much in life! Too much to recount so I'll just say I'm lucky *grynz*

ohhhhh!!!! ~squealz in excitement~ so u like me? *peeps up at u* and u like my writing.. *beaming* happy happy happy! *gglz* pah! Willpower is nothing [img]tongue.gif[/img] now the power to make someone smile.. ~grynz~ that's everything! heehee... [img]smile.gif[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:

~LOL ~Red! It took sum gettin uzed 2 but wee hav now cot d Eternity bug ~grynz~

*gglz* I'm notta bug [img]tongue.gif[/img] so there! I'm a gurlie heehee and I'm glad u've gotten used to me now babe! *grabs your hand* lets boogie! ~gglz~ *sings "bootylicious" while strutting* "fiance can you handle this? kelly can you handle this? Michelle can you handle this? I don't think they can handle this! WOOOOoooOOOOoohhh!! .... when I whip with my hips you fall into a trance..."

quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
No, no, Eternity, I meant that the men were fickle. How could I ever think it of you? When did the thread get locked?

I'm not sure when it got locked ~wry grin~ I should've been more careful with what I said...*sigh*

~gglz~ I hafta agree.. most men are ridiculously fickle! Although..actually.. it depends on the guy *S* I know at least 1 guy who's been amazing steadfast in his affections ~grynz~

*hugest huggles* and ~smmoooooooooooooooooccchhees~ for being SUCH a sweetie! *happy*
Old 02-05-2002, 07:27 PM   #16
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
*vaskez tryz 2 tink of samfin wity 2 say but faylz mizrabelly* ~shame~ ~clears throwt~ ~liivs thred 4 a whajl~

oh eternity- *SmooooooOOOOOOOOoOoooooOoOOoOooOOOOoOchCCCCCHCHCH HCHCEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeSSSsssSSSSSSs* ~hugglez~ ~grinz~

~gglz~ kewtie! That's soooooooooo adorable! Okkies okkies.. so to me nething u do is adorable but I'm not admitting I'm biased or anything [img]tongue.gif[/img]

~snuggles~ I like smmmooooooooooooooccchhees heehee giving and receiving them ~delighted~ *lllllkaoyf* ~purrz like a content kitten~

[img]tongue.gif[/img] my buns aren't laughing! ~gglz~
Old 02-05-2002, 07:53 PM   #17
Grojlach
Zartan

*Getting infinitely confused after reading the above, Groj points his mouse arrow on the little "x" at the top right of the screen and pushes on the left-mouseclick button, followed by "I'm getting too old for this stuff, need... coffee... now", promising himself to cut down on his Ironworks time for as long as the ʆë®Ñï†Ý bug is running loose*

[ 02-05-2002: Message edited by: Grojlach ]

Old 02-05-2002, 11:05 PM   #18
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:

[img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/1dizzy.gif[/img]

Vaskez? Is that... you?! [img]graemlins/1dizzy.gif[/img]

LittleLostCloud
Old 02-06-2002, 04:47 AM   #19
Grojlach
Zartan

quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

[img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/1dizzy.gif[/img]

Vaskez? Is that... you?! [img]graemlins/1dizzy.gif[/img]

LittleLostCloud

Yeah, bad acid trip I reckon...
Old 02-06-2002, 07:02 AM   #20
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

She is soo lively! hehehe The effect is already pouring on to us people of IW! She maybe the little light we are expecting to save us from damnation! jk [img]smile.gif[/img] Although at least we are being in the groove now wehehehe