Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-18-2001, 12:04 PM   #11
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

OOC: LOOK EVERYBODY! It's EF DragonMage! Everybody listen! *a hush falls on the crowd*

IC:

~Breanna, having found most of the herbs she needed to resupply her stores, then goes about the business of laying them out to dry. Feeling a bit peaked from all the riding and activity lately, she selects a few leaves and places them in a small pot with some water and places them on a rock. With a wave of her hand, she imbues the rock with heat and then settles down for a few minutes while the tea steeps. Garath bumps her hand and then crawls into her lap for a nap. Gra'ak settles down on an old stump not far away.

Breanna falls off to sleep only to be awakened as a chill has settled over her as the sun has begun to set. Realizing she has fallen asleep quite a ways from where she had set Hiram to his task of securing a room, she quickly gathers things together, gulps down the now cold tea and hurries back to the edge of town....

Upon arriving, she sees Hiram asleep and can smell the alcohol fumes coming off of him in waves. Instead of being angry at her vertically challenged friend, she is amused. She knew he couldn't resist, but knows that he will have secured them a room for the night. But just to spite him, Breanna conjurs a small bucket of mountain stream water over his sleeping form - and upends it on him. Hiram awakes spluttering and..."

[This message has been edited by DragonMage (edited 10-18-2001).]
Old 10-18-2001, 12:25 PM   #12
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

…yelling at the top of his lungs “Frazza Frazza bee bop a loo la” Hey Dragonlady, I’m not think as you drunk I am.” Hiram stumbles and sways to and fro. “I got yer room key right here. Where did I put that?” From his pockets, he pulls out his rubber ducky, prophylactic of destiny, toothbrush, chiclets, comic book, and a half eaten peanut butter sandwich. He looks around and sees the key on the ground. “There it be, lady Draggon Midge. It’s a sweet suite with a jack…jacq…jockoo….bathtub. Thanks for the shower, I wuz smellin a bit gamey.

The pair walk lively over to the pub the moment Hiram remembered where the place was. As they step into the pub, they see the carnage. There are broken tables and chairs everywhere. The barkeep is nowhere to be seen. An orc sees Hiram and immediately soils himself. “No mooore, Mr. Dwarf. Puhlease don’t open up another can of whoop-ass on us. Hiram scratches his head. He does not remember actually fighting.

Breanna chuckles to herself and pats Hiram on the head. “I’m sure the deserved it, my minute friend.” Lets find that room now.

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
  • Sycophant to the Wolf of Azure Hue
  • Long lost brother of DragonMage
  • Bearer of a work of art created by Sazerac
  • Jeg burde blive gennembanket for min flatulens.[/list]
Old 10-18-2001, 12:29 PM   #13
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

OOC: LOL!!!! You goofball! Is your character going to be like Matt Cauthen - getting into trouble wherever we go? and *thbppt*

Well, I'm outta here until 5:00ish (unless I get done early). To quote Ahnold: I'll be back!

*toddles off back to work chuckling heartily*
Old 10-18-2001, 04:15 PM   #14
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

uh nevermind

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
    [This message has been edited by Hiram Sedai (edited 10-18-2001).]
Old 10-18-2001, 04:27 PM   #15
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

test

------------------
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
Old 10-18-2001, 04:28 PM   #16
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:
Dragonmage...question. Do you mind if I were to place a link in my sig for that ribbon you have in yours? If it's your property or it would bother you, then let me know.

thanks
Actually, that's a Ziroc thing and he lets us all use it. Just click 'edit' on my post and copy the pertinent info, back out of the edit and copy the link into your sig profile.

------------------

Alureth...Dragon friend of Breanna, Mage and Advisor in the Court of Lady Lioness

Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Sublime Sister of the Illuminati - may the Light shine forever!
Second Historian and Scribe of IW. Mother Hen of IW.
Mage extraordinair, Pin-Up Girl for the OLD-COOTS
Magey-Wagey: performer in the Nekked Dancing Trio of the ORT.

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*
Old 10-18-2001, 04:31 PM   #17
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
Actually, that's a Ziroc thing and he lets us all use it. Just click 'edit' on my post and copy the pertinent info, back out of the edit and copy the link into your sig profile.

How has your day been DM? Been Neb? Or Nebsy? Possibly Nebulous?
Old 10-18-2001, 04:36 PM   #18
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
How has your day been DM? Been Neb? Or Nebsy? Possibly Nebulous?
Nebsolutely Nebulicious my dear Neblykins! And you?
Old 10-18-2001, 04:38 PM   #19
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
Nebsolutely Nebulicious my dear Neblykins! And you?
Any day spent at home with no school at all is Nebsolutely Nebful, dear DM.

Old 10-18-2001, 04:40 PM   #20
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Any day spent at home with no school at all is Nebsolutely Nebful, dear DM.
AbsoNebly Nebderful! Here, have some DMnish. And where is our Jusey-Juice?