Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-29-2004, 10:02 PM   #1
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

LOL. You know, I can afford to eat pretty decent food if I wanted to, and do sometimes. But there are those cheap foods that are so pathetic, yet I still eat them. Why are some of us attracted to these cheap foods (some aren't even food, i.e., cheese that is called "foodstuff" or "artificial". What is it then LOL?

I have to say I'm shamefully a consumer of junk foods. Frozen pizzas have always been the main thing with me. I have been eating them for ages now, and still never stop, even though I know it is like a crap shoot re what you get with frozen pizzas, some may be bare, some may actually have cheese on it. Either way I always have cheese in the fridge, so will add it to any that is lacking cheese. But why? It's crap. Oh and then there is Cheesy Mac. Yes just nuke some noodles in water in a bowl, then mix in the cheese powder, and instant mac and cheese. How cheesy! heh... Oh and I still buy sometimes those Beenie Weenies LOL. Man I'm sad. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

What is your cheap junkfood weakness? And don't just say like, chips or doritos, cause that doesn't count, not really a meal, more like a snack. And damn Cheetos LOL.

Reality Show Recaps
Old 06-29-2004, 10:10 PM   #2
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

hmm, I would never admit to eating things like cheese sauce..or cheese wiz...or even worse yet, frozen corn dogs no sirrie, not me, I never eat those kinds of things
Old 06-29-2004, 10:51 PM   #3
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Hmmm... well, after M&Ms (peanut, the best kind), there are Pringles, M&Ms, Wendy's junior bacon cheeseburgers, M&Ms, BK bacon double cheeseburgers, M&Ms...

And before you jump all over me, let me say that I have indeed made a meal out of every one of those things...
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Old 06-29-2004, 11:10 PM   #4
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LOL! And let's not forget the frozen pizzas with cheese 'food' product on them! Good topic, sis!

Hmm...well, we do the BK breakfast sandwiches...are those REALLY eggs on it? And I admit to having Pringles in the house and something that says it's a bag of frozen chicken patties but I'd have to say the grey stuff inside the breading is only vaguely reminiscent of chicken...kinda looks like it's been reconstituted a few times! We slap 'em on hamburg buns add bbq sauce and call it dinner when we haven't got anything else handy.
Old 06-29-2004, 11:20 PM   #5
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

*runs and hides the pringles cans* what junk food?

mine have little jokes on them, does that count as junk food..or joke food?

[ 06-29-2004, 11:21 PM: Message edited by: Stormymystic ]
Old 06-29-2004, 11:22 PM   #6
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Don't get me started. Alright here we go.

Frozen pizza, as mentioned earlier. (13 minutes to cook! AND fun to eat!)
Those little fruit pies at the gas stations (The cherry ones are the best)
Gummi Worms (Need I say more!?)
Gummi bears (A B C D E F G gummi bears are chasing me, one is red and one is blue, the yellow one just ate my shoe)
Fast food (I'd call them greaseballs instead of cheeseburgers)
Pizza hut pizza (POOLS OF GREASE IN THE PEPPERONIS. UGH!!! ... but it's still good)
Any kind of soda. (Mt. Dew = Caffiene Soda)
I bite the skin around my fingernails (Bad habit...)
Candy bars (Caramel,almonds, wrapped in mouth watering chocolate!)

Note: I don't eat these all the time, save frozen pizza and skin around fingernails. I eat healthy things for my 3 meals a day, I don't like sugary cereal lol. I try to eat healthy snacks as well. So don't give me a health speace please. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 06-29-2004, 11:52 PM   #7
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Someguy, I chew off the dead skin around my fingernails, too, I just dont eat it. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Anyways, my weakness has always been the frozen pizzas: I've lived on them for the last several years, when both parents are out of the house and I need to eat. God, I love those Tony's pizzas! [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 06-29-2004, 11:53 PM: Message edited by: Dron_Cah ]
Old 06-30-2004, 12:38 AM   #8
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Am not a candy person... but just like you LadyZ, I like junkfood... i even like instant foods more than real foods... hehehe problem with instant is MSG galore!!! Ack!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-30-2004, 08:53 AM   #9
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

sigh...ok...another confession....frozen pizza rolls....ack... I know I know...they're like cardboard with a drop of fake cheese and sauce...and somewhere on the package it says 'pepperoni flavorings'....not pepperoni, mind you, just the spices! Oh man...LZ, look what you made me admit! LOLOL Uh..do those little pizza bagels count too? They're uh...sorta real food...aren't they?
Old 06-30-2004, 09:02 AM   #10
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Mmmm... pizza rolls... I've got my kids hooked on 'em already [img]smile.gif[/img]

Gotta add Jalapeno Poppers and garlic bread, especially garlic cheese bread. Oh, and Count Chocula cereal... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.