Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-16-2002, 08:27 AM   #41
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by dizzy:
IM only 6 '2
still get growing pains sometimes( turned 17 in sept)
Um... only? I'm more than a foot shorter than you!
To all the Europeans here: yep, cm are much more useful, eh? (156cm tall)
And... I forgot to say, it would be kind of strange if I liked boys about the same size as me. Actually, I always feel strange around boys who aren't quite a bit taller than me... I've gotten so used to being the shortest around!
Old 04-16-2002, 08:34 AM   #42
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Exxon:
Hmm, I only know my height in centimetres. Dont know if that gives you any clue on how tall I am, but I'm 175 cm, which is pretty tall to only be 13.
Maybe someone here can 'translate' it?
And I have no significant other at the moment, unfortunatly.
Dont worry bout a Galfriend Exxon... At our age they come and go pretty fast (Not sure if its same up there) So it shouldnt b too long [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-16-2002, 08:36 AM   #43
Glorfindel

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
quote:
Originally posted by dizzy:
IM only 6 '2
still get growing pains sometimes( turned 17 in sept)
Um... only? I'm more than a foot shorter than you!
To all the Europeans here: yep, cm are much more useful, eh? (156cm tall)
And... I forgot to say, it would be kind of strange if I liked boys about the same size as me. Actually, I always feel strange around boys who aren't quite a bit taller than me... I've gotten so used to being the shortest around!
[/QUOTE]I hope u dont feel short Kaz.... cause I know a gal shorter and Older than u [img]smile.gif[/img] and I know a fella hos even shorter than that [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-16-2002, 02:34 PM   #44
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

well cloudy, i'll try to answer your question even though its pretty much the same as what has already been discussed.
although i am attracted to women of pretty much every height, and other distinguishing features. I like all colors of hair, eyes, and body types.
but my preference has always been the little ones. I like a girl that is significantly shorter than me. I'm 5'8" which is rather average i have found. the perfect height to me would be when the top of her head comes up to the bottom of my chin. I love holding on to a girl that is shorter than me so i can look down into her eyes and she can look up into mine. I dont really have a significant other right now. but i am talking to a very sweet girl, and you never know what may happen. and she comes right up to my chin. That just makes me go weak at the knees sometimes.
well thats me
Old 04-16-2002, 03:44 PM   #45
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

SB! That is truly a romantic answer! Looking down into her eyes.. awww.. you made me all mushy! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-16-2002, 06:14 PM   #46
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

well... I'm 165cms Which I think is 5"4 and a half? ~blinkz~ which is average [img]smile.gif[/img] yay! Although having size 3 feet is a total drag when it comes to shopping!

ex [img]graemlins/tank.gif[/img] is 6"4 ( just thought that smilie suits him since he's a lieutenant) Don't really have a type but I tend to go for taller guys than me. It is nice when they can rest their chin on your head and being able to curl up into them.

I know a 6"2 14 year old! ~groan~ I still remember when he used to be shorter than me he's growing faster than teddy [img]graemlins/teddybear.gif[/img]

SB... [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] those are wonderful sentiments...

EDIT: can't spell

[ 04-16-2002, 06:17 PM: Message edited by: ʆë®Ñï†Ý ]
Old 04-16-2002, 06:18 PM   #47
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by ʆë®Ñï†Ý:
Although having size 3 feet is a total drag when it comes to shopping!

I know what you mean! I have teeny feet, which is cute and all , but sometimes they don't make shoes in my size! Plus they're really narrow, so there are some types of shoes I just can't wear. I've gotten used to every pair of non-thongs I've ever had giving me blisters every time I wear them . Luckily I pretty much only wear thongs these days
Old 04-16-2002, 06:23 PM   #48
Glorfindel

Quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
quote:
Originally posted by ʆë®Ñï†Ý:
Although having size 3 feet is a total drag when it comes to shopping!

I know what you mean! I have teeny feet, which is cute and all , but sometimes they don't make shoes in my size! Plus they're really narrow, so there are some types of shoes I just can't wear. I've gotten used to every pair of non-thongs I've ever had giving me blisters every time I wear them . Luckily I pretty much only wear thongs these days [/QUOTE] Ugh... you think that is hard? Try having size 10 1/2 male in length with only size 5 male in width Hardly any shoes fit me properly
Old 04-16-2002, 08:09 PM   #49
Reeka

Well, I am 5 feet exactly and my baby is 6 feet exactly. At my height, I have not had a boyfriend that wasn't taller than me since I was like 10 or so. My baby says he likes "little lasses." Lucky for him.

[ 04-16-2002, 08:13 PM: Message edited by: Reeka ]
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 04-16-2002, 08:13 PM   #50
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Aww Reeka, that's sweet! Mine is just wonderful to cuddle up with. Guess we are lucky!

As for shoes..ugh I have a terrible time finding them to fit! Size 5.5 wide feet are not popular sizes for women's shoes! Everyone assumes if your feet are small they must also be narrow! [img]tongue.gif[/img]