Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-31-2000, 12:38 AM   #1
Silversword

Several groups have sent me to the Boogre area.
1 - once you complete the quest for the rats behind the abandonned hut, they tell you the rest of your reward is to the north inside a mound;
2 - second thief quest from the second town has me retreiving an article from the Boogre Caves;
3 - second mage quest from the second town has me touching a totem in the Boogre Caves;
4 - second warrior quest from the second town has me solving what happened to someones father;

All these quests point you to the Boogre Caves. The caves are roughly to the north of the rat thieves across a lake.

Old 10-31-2000, 06:23 AM   #2
BabbleDabble

Reading on this board is pretty much been guiding me on what I needed to do next..other than the obvious from quests, etc.

My party is at the Stout mines but I have not been to any boogre caves yet. It sounds like most people here did that first. The only thing i've even heard about the boogre caves is what I have read on this board.

Is there something i'm missing here? Some NPC i've maybe overlooked?

Erzebette gave me a letter to deliver which I did...when I went back to her after depositing the letter in the box she didn't acknowledge it.

I read about the dragon armor on the board so when I was talking to the stout king I said, dragon armor to him, and he said something about it but didn't offer to make me any or ask for any ore etc.

What am I doing wrong here?
What important part of this puzzle did I miss?

Any help would be greatly appreciated...=) thanks

Old 10-31-2000, 10:18 AM   #3
Silversword

I completed the stout mines before the Boogre Caves. One of the guild quests had sent me to the area.

I now have three different guild quests for the Boogre Caves so that is where I am now. I find the guild quests generally tend to keep you in the right direction.

Old 10-31-2000, 11:30 AM   #4
NullRogue

But where are the Boogre Caves and who gives you the quest and when?

Old 10-31-2000, 05:48 PM   #5
BabbleDabble

Thanks. Since neither of the chars in my party are going to do the thieves quest I didn't get those particular ones. I have already gotten the quest to find someones father.
But still...the king hasn't indictated to me that he would make me any armor...he just said something when i mentioned it.
Who exactly first tells you about the dragon armor? Is it the king himself or someone else?

Thanks for the help =)

Old 11-01-2000, 12:47 AM   #6
Silversword

Actually the king brought it up. I asked about the dragon and he told me about the dragon armor and retreiving the ore.