Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-18-2001, 07:03 PM   #11
white heron
Manshoon

I know that if you attack Sion(sorcerer)downstairs in the Guarded compound(Temple district)he will not die,and i think Ketta too.
I 'summoned' Arkanis (CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("ARKANISG"),and he's really nothing special as a thief,Ketta is a great thief (Lev 16? x5 backstab).
I think Arkanis's sword is what makes him so dangerous,he has loads in hide in shadows/move silently.
Did you actually see him when he attacked you?
Old 05-18-2001, 07:32 PM   #12
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Im pretty sure I killed the sewage golem without using a intelligence drain. It was in a multiplayer game when we did that pause trick to keep our items.

------------------
Welcome to hell.
Old 05-18-2001, 09:32 PM   #13
Desuma_Malevois

Quote:
Originally posted by Raze:
Fair enough if the character is important in the plot ie the sewage golem, but the sewage golem doesnt try to kill you either.
If your attcked by a character you should be able to defend yourself.
Actually, believe it or not, you can pickpocket the sewage golem for a key that opens the doors; therefore it's not really important in the plot, only its key. (Just thought I'd throw that little tidbit of info in )

Old 05-18-2001, 09:42 PM   #14
Desuma_Malevois

Quote:
Originally posted by caleb:
Im pretty sure I killed the sewage golem without using a intelligence drain. It was in a multiplayer game when we did that pause trick to keep our items.

I could be wrong (it was a long time ago), but once when I was just messing around I control Q'ed the sewage golem and took a look at his stats. I seem to recall that he was immune to just about everything, but only had a 50% resistance vs. fire.

[This message has been edited by Desuma_Malevois (edited 05-18-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Desuma_Malevois (edited 05-18-2001).]

Old 05-18-2001, 10:04 PM   #15
Gimmick
Dungeon Master

There are a few immune critters I know of depending on the circumstances:

Sewage Golem
Guardian Golem in Planar Sphere

Caution spoiler below:
:
:
The worst of the lot is Riejek Hidesman. If you act quickly, you can attack him in the tanner shop (middle floor). Not only is he invincible, but he'll leave the tanner shop to follow you around the docks district attacking you. Even after you go kill him in Tradesmeet, he'll still have an hostile, invincible form in the docks for the remainder of the game.
Old 05-19-2001, 05:48 AM   #16
Raze
The Magister

I summoned a load of skeletons and surrounded my main character with them. Then as soon as my party attacked Renal My main character legged it accross the room. Arkenis appeared and was trapped in a corner by the skeletons. He didnt try to kill them because he was trying to get to me.
I could then kill everyone else and get away with their stuff!
Old 05-19-2001, 06:12 AM   #17
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Doesnt he chase you all over the docks?

------------------
Welcome to hell.
Old 05-19-2001, 06:22 AM   #18
Raze
The Magister

I managed to get away clean.
Then went straight to the graveyard district and made the deal with Bodhi.
When I returned to Renals guildhouse Arkenis was gone.
Hurrar
Old 05-19-2001, 09:08 AM   #19
Vampire

Mmmm Elf in underdark exit will also do the award me victory magic smite you thing!