Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 01-16-2001, 03:20 AM   #1
Ash Wyrmspawn

SPOILER
Okay...... I'm at Spellhold, and Yoshi has screwed me. I knew that would happen, but I didn't expect him to take all the gear he was carrying. So.... will I get that back when I encounter him in the Copper Coronet or something, or will I have to go back and rob him just before it happens? As you see this isn't a big spoiler for me, but I don't want to do it all again if I don't get my stuff back.

Thanx in advance for any hints.

Old 01-16-2001, 03:52 AM   #2
Armisael

I can't remember. He attacks you at one point - does he drop whatever he had when you kill him? If not, I'd reload and strip him first. Better safe than sorry.

Old 01-16-2001, 05:35 AM   #3
Ash Wyrmspawn

Hmmmm... thanks Armisael. Think that might be smart, though I've done alot of the Asylum allready. I know exactly when to strip him too. Just a shame that all the gaming I did yesterday was lost. Oh, well. I'll sacrifice my con this time in stead of wis if that is possible.

If anybody here is sure, I'd appreciate the input.

Cheers

Old 01-16-2001, 06:05 AM   #4
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

SPOILER>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..
Don't worry about your gear - you'll be given an opportunity to get it back before you leave Spellhold.
Old 01-16-2001, 06:22 AM   #5
Ash Wyrmspawn

Thanx Memnoch...... then I don't have to replay everything I've done. Come to think of it, you can't sacrifice constitution, can you? Oh, well.

One more thing though. I was waiting for the third item from the aprentices at my mage stronghold, but decided to go before it was finished. Do you know if they'll still be there when I get back, or will the stronghold be lost?

Old 01-16-2001, 08:45 AM   #6
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Well I got sick of maintaining my thieves guild (felt more and more like work!) so i just let it go before i went. Don't know about the mage stronghold, I've never had that. Anyway no use worrying about it now, you'll find out soon enough!
Old 01-16-2001, 08:47 AM   #7
Ash Wyrmspawn

Damnit.... I wanted that ring of Wizardry. *L* Oh, well... easy come, easy go!

Cheers

Old 01-16-2001, 09:58 AM   #8
Jon the Hell Caster

dont worry they will be there.

Old 01-16-2001, 10:00 AM   #9
Ash Wyrmspawn

Jon...... They will? Kewl..... thanx man.... then I don't have to worry about it any more!

I'm a happy camper now!