Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2001, 11:01 AM   #1
john
Drizzt Do'Urden

I've been wondering how the heck you use some traits like evil eye or how can your ninja backstab or sneak etc.Thanks for any info or tips...John
john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2001, 01:17 PM   #2
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

My memory is kinda shady as I haven't played the game in over 4 months . But, from memory, to the left of your give/use button, you'll find a button labeled dragon breath (or something like it). That's the button you use to change which trait you'll use for a given action.

Now, you'll notice that some traits are not on the list of available action. That's because they're always in use... for exemple tiger strike and ironmight.

Hope this helps, good luck in your adventures

------------------
I'm the Wanderer without a clan... I bring justice without favorism. Though you may not agree with it, my judgement is final... and inconsequential
Ryanamur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2001, 04:53 PM   #3
Jazzid
Manshoon

Hi, the "dragon head" button will be inactive until you've got the traits. Among the traits you switch between is cloak of night, which can be bought in the Bushi guild (can't remember at which level though). Another trait is the evil-eye. That is aquired by invoking S'Keser Da's eye of power. The eye is found in the Boogre prison.

//Jazzid
Jazzid is offline   Reply With Quote