Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-2001, 11:37 AM   #141
Link
Jack Burton

Sorry to hear that Cloudy.. i shall be silent for the rest of the day, and promise not to make any jokes...
Link sits on a chair, and wonders if there's a heaven for nice cats...

------------------
I am committed to restore your faith in extreme violence...

Link
Overlord Executioner, Slayer of Fluffed Beings
Member of Clan HADB
Supreme Warrior of Myst
Official Entertainer in Cloudy's Cafe
Old 09-19-2001, 04:14 PM   #142
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Hello everybody! Sorry to hear that, Cloudy
Where is everybody? Well I need to leave soon too...

------------------

Kazara

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Old 09-19-2001, 04:22 PM   #143
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

haha! i have arrived, and am still alive! i think ill go have a chive, then take a drive . anyways, did you all miss me? of course you did...

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-19-2001, 04:26 PM   #144
Kaz

Hi SSJ4! How's *aargh* school? I am having more problems than ever... today, when I came home and thought of the ton of work that I should've finished yesterday, the tests, the homework, I started to cry . Even now I begin to cry just thinking of school *sniff* . Maybe I should stay home on account of a nervous breakdown...

<- Yep, this smilie describes me pretty well right now...

------------------

Kazara

Old 09-19-2001, 04:36 PM   #145
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

school is the most boring waste of time i have ever had the displeasure of attending, and thats INCLUDING that shyness book i read! i have a project for science, and i hafta build an atom that I CANT EVEN SPELL! i think it was Yttrium or something... well anyways, that sucks for you . but here if you get a nervous breakdown you still hafta go to school... hey, you ever play hookie? just act like your sick, and you can stay home and get your work done! ive only had to do that once, but it was worth it because my teachers let me live!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Old 09-19-2001, 04:37 PM   #146
J.J.
Symbol of Cyric

Hang in there, Kaz, it's always darkest before the lights of the oncoming train illuminate the rest of the tunnel...err, no, wait a minute... that's not right. If you have any wave, wind, water, ocean surf type sound recordings, playing them with the phone and the tv off(computer too!) works really well, if you give yourself a full 10 minutes to do it

------------------
Unstinting Gaurdian of Children
Defender of Those Unable To

To Err is Human To Forgive Divine, However Neither is U.S. Marine Corps Policy. Nuke'm til the damn camels glow.
Old 09-19-2001, 04:45 PM   #147
Kaz

Quote:
Originally posted by J.J.:
Hang in there, Kaz, it's always darkest before the lights of the oncoming train illuminate the rest of the tunnel...err, no, wait a minute... that's not right. If you have any wave, wind, water, ocean surf type sound recordings, playing them with the phone and the tv off(computer too!) works really well, if you give yourself a full 10 minutes to do it
Now I just have to find some ocean recordings... I agree, I used to live near the ocean and I really miss it, it really calms you down.
SSJ4, the problem with that is that I already stayed home sick 3 days last week my credibility will be completely gone if I do that again... and nervous breakdowns aren't an excuse here either. Although I actually broke down and started crying in school once - the weird thing was that I had no idea why I was crying, I felt OK, not too great but OK, but I just couldn't stop crying. I went home
has replaced

------------------

Kazara

Old 09-19-2001, 05:09 PM   #148
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

heh, once i started crying during school too. it didnt feel too good either, mostly because it was caused by a BUNCH of kids ganging up on me in wrestling... it didnt hurt, just the shame of it. they all came at me from different angles at different times (yes, they did coward attacks). i just started crying and went off to the side. some kids thought i was on drugs (which im NOT and never was!), and others begged me to stop crying because they were afraid that id draw the attention of the substitudes and wed havta do man-eaters (or up-downs as theyre also known) all hour the next day. i didnt stop crying, just stopped yelling at people (which is fun, btw). i classify this as a nervous breakdown because it had been building for some time, and i had just found out some news i didnt like... which may have changed since then, btw (i hope so!). anyways, your not alone on nervous breakdowns! i didnt get to go home tho, still had to parade march the next hour...

------------------

Old 09-19-2001, 05:33 PM   #149
Sorcerer Alex

Evenin all
How's it goin with everyone today?

Old 09-19-2001, 06:38 PM   #150
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Sup yo' whats the dealy o' uhm... sorry bout that.
Sorry to hear about your day's at school. I can remeber those
times. Cant say I cried cept when my mom died but other than that
I usually made people cry I've been told that I was kinda a jerk
in HS. Oh well It will get better.

------------------
Lurking in the shadow's of your dreams,the Ruby Rouge of the ALSB:2gunfire:

Slayer of Pest's in Cloudy's Cafe'