Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying

Old 12-12-2001, 02:00 PM   #1
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Another day, another clan. I propose a coalition whose sole purpose is making light of all the millions of clans that have sprung up on this forum. It's seriously gotten pretty funny how many clans there are. It's humorous how almost everybody is in at least 2-3 clans. I'm kinda surprised that there isn't a Felt Tip Pen Clan or something. I'm sure if I give it some time there soon will be.

Anyways, I don't know if I'm alone with these sentiments, but if I'm not, here is a chance for all of you to join me on my soap box while I cast judgement on all those around me while protected by my warm blanket of hypocrisy.

BTW, if you're having a bad day or something, don't get all pissed off and indignant about this. I'm not singling out and attacking any clan in particular. Hell, I'm a proud member of HADB, I just also happen to be a huge hypocrite.
\"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.\"<br />-General George Patton (1885-1945)<br /> <br />Member of CLAN HADB<br />Founder of The Anti Clan Coalition
MILAMBER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2001, 02:03 PM   #2
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

Aye!
I have no clan affiliation, but then, i'm never here am i ?
Old 12-12-2001, 02:04 PM   #3
Melusine
Dracolisk

ROTFLMAO!! Count me in Mil!
*frantically tries to hide acronyms in sig*

Can I join your clan? Can? Can I?
Old 12-12-2001, 02:14 PM   #4
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Y'know, it was fun when it was just the HADB, ALSB, ORT and OHF.... Now I agree that we've got a few clans too many here.....
Neb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2001, 02:14 PM   #5
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

SB, good to see you man! It's been quite awhile. I trust things are well?

Mel, of course you are welcome in my little anti-clan. As my first recruit, you can be Executive Director of Propaganda. Unless you would like a different title...?
\"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.\"<br />-General George Patton (1885-1945)<br /> <br />Member of CLAN HADB<br />Founder of The Anti Clan Coalition
Old 12-12-2001, 02:18 PM   #6
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Clan, what's a clan?????? Is it like a guild???? I am, in reality, a Burgess of the Guildry of the City of Aberdeen. I am also a member of the Douglas Clan (via one of it's septs). Not really sure where my allegiance lies *sigh*

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2001, 02:22 PM   #7
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

Does anyone want to join my 'felt tip pen clan'?
All applicants post a 15 word phrase saying why you want to join and post in a SAE to FTP, Felt land, FLT TIP. Post in the bin
Old 12-12-2001, 02:36 PM   #8
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

quote:
Originally posted by Barb:
Does anyone want to join my 'felt tip pen clan'?
All applicants post a 15 word phrase saying why you want to join and post in a SAE to FTP, Felt land, FLT TIP. Post in the bin

I knew it was only a matter of time

Mouse, yeah a clan is like a guild.
Old 12-12-2001, 02:37 PM   #9
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Milamber! I could kiss you! [img]graemlins/kissy2.gif[/img] Ok, I WILL! YES.. too many clans.. there are TOO MANY! [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] Used to be two or three and then all of sudden it was like 'Hey, we have the clan flavor of the week'! New ones every time you blinked! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

Sign me up! (I belong to the first two ever started on Ironworks.. but don't look at my sig! LOL ) Can I join, huh, can I? *jumps up and down*

Cloudy
Old 12-12-2001, 02:50 PM   #10
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

Is this just for the "old guys" (and gal, melusine )?
Or can the "fresh meat" join too? [img]smile.gif[/img]

(yippie, something new to put in my sig [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] )
Sir ReGiN is offline   Reply With Quote