Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > The Great Escape Studios > 3D Modeling, Artwork and Discussions

Old 05-18-2004, 05:09 PM   #1
Spirits forever

After along time of distress and sadness, i've gotten over my depression, and now i'm back..and i got a new pic for you ppl [img]smile.gif[/img]

Swordsman http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/7378595/

yup that's about it
let me know what you think
Old 05-18-2004, 05:20 PM   #2
uss
20th Level Warrior

Hey, looks cool!

Might I ask, where did the depression come from? Just concerned. [img]smile.gif[/img]

(Now that I've finally fixed my scanner and drawn some pics, I might also submit something in the future )
uss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 05:57 PM   #3
Spirits forever

Quote:
Originally posted by uss:
Hey, looks cool!

Might I ask, where did the depression come from? Just concerned. [img]smile.gif[/img]

(Now that I've finally fixed my scanner and drawn some pics, I might also submit something in the future )
Thanks, and about the depression i just got into a fight with one of my best friends, and i was feeling down because..w.ell, we're not friends anymore...T_T

but now that it's over, i realzied it time to move on! so yeaH!!!
and thanks for caring, seems like there are less and less people who care to listen to others problems nowadays [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 05-18-2004, 05:59 PM: Message edited by: Spirits forever ]
Old 05-18-2004, 06:05 PM   #4
Jaradu
Silver Dragon

Bloody Pingu Champion
Wow, that is incredible! Lots of detail, eg. muscles and creases taken into account. I've said it before but it's worth saying again: You are one the best artisits ever!!!

Oh and that's the great thing about Ironworks - there's 7,000 people eager to help you solve your problems [img]smile.gif[/img]
Jaradu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 07:37 PM   #5
dplax
Jack Burton

Looks promosing. Although I think that the legs are a bit too long.

dplax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 07:40 PM   #6
Spirits forever

^_^;; he's tall...

and yea ur right jaradu
Old 05-20-2004, 07:29 PM   #7
Cienden
Manshoon

Excellent hands and shading, and although I'm not a big fan of anime, the face is VERY GOOD. The body's pose is slightly odd though and makes it look somewhat out of proportion.