Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-15-2002, 02:18 PM   #1
hagimihale
Manshoon

Spoiler alert..
In Spellhold, while in Bodhi’s maze, your PC will turn into the slayer for the first time in the room where the minotaur statue is. You’ll confront Bodhi and her vampires, turn into the slayer, and then chase your own NPC’s around after Bodhi runs off.

If you set it up right, you can keep the rest of your group in the corridor between that room and the room before it (where the mural is in the center of the floor) and shoot some arrows at Bodhi to start the encounter. Your PC will turn into the slayer in the corridor almost immediately. I moved the rest of my party back into the room with the mural just before this happened. My PC (as the slayer) tore up the vampires and watched Bodhi leave. Since the rest of my party was around the corner and out of sight of the slayer, they didn’t get chased around the room and/or killed by my PC.

Then you just sit there for about 2 minutes (real time) until your PC turns back into his/her normal self. A much nicer encounter compared to my previous foray through the game (also my first!) where the slayer almost killed Jaheira (whom I was in a romance with)!
hagimihale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2002, 08:54 AM   #2
Ike YarakZ
Dungeon Master

i just sent my PC in to the minataur room, him and Bodhi had a talk then she turned hostile while my NPC were in the corridor... it did not take 2 minutes for my PC turn bak to normal... i dont know why... it was just like 45 seconds or sumthing...

Ni ways thyis is a good way to keep all of ur NPC alive..!LOL!

PEACE