Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-19-2001, 06:42 PM   #11
SecretMaster
Apophis

Improved Alcaricity is a mage spell in TOB that makes no pause between spells, plus robes of Vecna, plus power amulet =Total havoc. Thought this up now. You could go crazy with this. I don't have shadow keeper, but all well, i'll figure somthin out. Its just the principle of the thing. He's bullsh*tly strong, and he could wipe out anyone. But think of this, wouldn't you see if he wore robes??? Or is he just to "Special" for Black Isle to make him have robes??
Old 10-19-2001, 06:44 PM   #12
Mirac Honorguard
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Istaron:
I cast spells faster than Irenicus-san He cast so fast cause he has the Robe of Vecna. Well, I posses that one, AND the amulet of power, so I am slighty faster than he is.
And you know... whn you are a level 29 mage, you will also be able to do two timestops.

Where can this robe of Vecna be found?? and SecretMaster, be glad Irenicus is not a wild mage, cause that would really suck.

------------------

Lady Menqel, Protector of IW's, smiter of evil

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/mirac
- Priest of Helm
- Fellow Table Dancer of the Jerome's Table dancer group
- Spell formulater of the IW peace-keeping force
- Magical advisor of MiLady Lioness
- Thanks to Sazerac for the great sig picture
Old 10-19-2001, 06:46 PM   #13
Montravant
Manshoon

Lol,dont worry about Irenicus too much he'll die anyways. He aint one of the good guys .

------------------
The Key To Imortality Is Living A Life Worth Remembering

-Montravant
Old 10-19-2001, 06:47 PM   #14
SecretMaster
Apophis

they can be found in BGII special edition. I do not know a site that has a download for that, but ask around, someone's bound to know. Yup, he'd be too powerful if he was a wild mage. But consider this, they proably didn't think of a wild mage, so he would'nt be one, or so we think....

------------------
Tis your lives to waste
-Drizzt do Urden
Old 10-19-2001, 06:52 PM   #15
Mirac Honorguard
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Montravant:
U can be like him if u want. Use Shadowkeeper . By the way isnt Irenicus a little too tall to be an elf .

He's the Exile, formerly known as Joneleth, lover of Ellesime (man what a loser to listen to his sister and dump that chick) brother of Bodhi, blablablablabla and he damn well is/was an elf, but I guess his form as an Elf was taken as well (did they take his underware as well???? ) BTW, did you see that this guy's head is stitched together....I wonder.....

------------------

- Priest of Helm
Old 10-19-2001, 06:55 PM   #16
SecretMaster
Apophis

Robes of Vecna can be found in BGII special edition. Don't worry, but i don't know the download, ask someone, they'll know. Yeah, i know he'd be invicible being a wild mage. Think of this, they mighta not thought up of the Wild Mage while making the game but we'll never know...
Old 10-19-2001, 08:11 PM   #17
andrewas
Harper

(just an aside, why do people keep asking for download sites in a world with yahoo et al? its on blackisle.com i think. just download the latest patch. hell i think its on ironworks itself)

Irenicus is a product of his own experimentation, driven by his desire for revenge, and hatred of the elves. you expect him to be normal? as ive said b4, special interesting characters can and should have special abilities.

oh, and timestop? run away, cast monster summoning 1 (well, any summoning will do, but this is funniest) and send one of the results (probly a rabid dog or a worg) toward ren. laugh, and repeat. no more timestops. cheap, but who cares.
Old 10-19-2001, 08:16 PM   #18
SecretMaster
Apophis

andrewas, thanx for the info, but i did that. But take his advice, its the best you'll get. And thanxs for backround info on him!
Old 10-20-2001, 01:48 PM   #19
Mirac Honorguard
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by SecretMaster:
andrewas, thanx for the info, but i did that. But take his advice, its the best you'll get. And thanxs for backround info on him!
Hey, no problem

------------------

- Priest of Helm
Old 10-20-2001, 01:57 PM   #20
Synthos
Manshoon

All mages have a limited number of spells (usually ie: Kangaxx and his imprisonments) So just keep sending wave after wave of summoned or gated creatures... I'm not sure but some of them will damage him a little.. So don't be afraid to use all those charges on your wand of monster summoning unless you really want to save them for ToB or other parts of SoA (cough, cough)