Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-06-2001, 03:52 AM   #71
Lord Shield

Lord Thought is happy to be reunited with Mel. Lord Shield is sullen though

In the prison in Port Blacksand, BlackAssassin is residing. He is rescued by Lord Sword. This means that all the prison staff got slaughtered, but he did have some frustration to work off

Whatever happened up in space, the Old Ones are not happy about it

Lord Thought sees Tancred and Karnas (Karnas has been laid on a blanket and given some whiskey to dull the pain). Lord Raptor defensively clucks that when he backstabs someone, he backstabs them GOOD. He cheers up when his honey Viconia turns up at the bar to whip his ass

Tancred has time in the bar. Wounds outside the bar do not regenerate, but his condition IN the bar is stable, if painful

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 07-06-2001, 05:00 AM   #72
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

Artemis crawls out of the cavern. "damn they left me behind. mean." walking off down the corrador he looks at his arm. he had changed colour again. "oooh, blue. pretty." skipping off down the corador laughing the colour changing artemis pulls out his last portal scroll. opening a portal to some unknown he skips and chuckles into the sunset.

------------------
Old 07-06-2001, 10:40 AM   #73
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Putting his hands to his back, Rhazor feels for his scimtars. "Ahh, there they are. I'm glad they didn't get lost up there with those damned Wizards." He pulls out two scimtars, one with a flame of fire, fierce red, elegant orange, and passionate yellow cover the whole blade of the golden scimtar. The second with a flame of frost, deep blue, and stary white cover the silver scimtar. Realizing he has his weapons IN the bar, Rhazor goes and checks them in. When he is turning his weapons in, he realizes something strange, his hands are covered with silver fur..
Old 07-06-2001, 06:28 PM   #74
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Jabidas sits back in a dark corner of the bar, props his feet up and sighs. Crises over lots of dead people and the odd joke, a good few days. The sorcerer pick up his flagon takes a sip mutters good as ever while carefully keeping one eye on the door. A severed hand falls out of his pack as he moved, fantastic even a souvenir, just hope the bag isnt too covered in gore and gibs. Hmm probably have to give this place the laugh for another madcap adventure with Kobolds soon enjoy it while you can.

------------------
Old 07-06-2001, 07:03 PM   #75
Tancred
White Dragon

Tancred sits by the still-living body of the mage. The blood has stopped flowing, but the occasional hacking cough from Karnas suggests this isn't necessarily a good thing. The paladin's eyes are thoughtful and sad. Others of the bar offer him a drink, a hand of cards... but nothing seems to stir him. He looks from his old sword to the wounded wizard, biting a lip.
Suddenly, Tancred gets up, running to the upper floors of the bar without a word, leaping up the stairs two at a time, pushing past the feathery figure of Lord Raptor as he does so. The mighty Chicken clucks angrily for a few seconds, then buks to himself.

The paladin does not return for some time. As the gentler, less warrior-like of the patrons try to tend the delerious wizard, Tancred stomps down the stairs again, clad in his battered old armour - the blade-shaped hole in the breastplate put there by Artemis is still there. In his other hand he holds his sword, and under his arm - a book.
He clears a space on the bar, knocking aside empty pints and ashtrays as Tancred thumps the mighty book down. It is an obviously old book, with leather covers and brass bindings, and a coat-of-arms on the front of the book can just be made out in faded gold leaf. The book bears the legend 'de Foesmyte' on the spine.
As Tancred opens the book, those who crowd round can smell the age of the paper; copperplate script covers pages and pages of the aged book, along with sketches of people - knights in armour, noble-looking ladies in wimples, a long and complex family tree. Tancred turns reverentially to the section headed
'the lady Truori de Foesmyte'

Tancre reads on, finger tracing line after line of the ancient text, reading about his great-grandmother's life, history - and the quests she undertook. Eventually, he reaches the part of the biography regarding the blessing of the sword - and gives a sudden exclamation of surprise and shock, shutting the book. The expression on his face is grim. He looks to his sword, and to the dying Karnas again.
He knows what he has to do, even if no-one else does.
"Helm help me," he breathes.
He stands there for some time, absentmindedly sipping from caleb's pint, weighng up something in his head. Eventually, he seems to come to a decision. He looks around at the patrons, and slams the pint onto the bar to get their attention.
"I've got to find a powerful evil Dragon and kill it," he says. "Anyone want to come?"

[This message has been edited by Tancred (edited 07-09-2001).]
Old 07-06-2001, 07:10 PM   #76
jabidas
Silver Dragon

All for it Tancred, you take the bits you want from it ill turn the rest into red mush and bone fragments, just let me finish this and im ready.
Old 07-06-2001, 10:15 PM   #77
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

Yeah, lets go. I' haven't got to kill any dragons in a while. Hopefully we can find several of them.

OOC By the way, it wasn't me that stabbed you Tancred.

------------------
visit www.zipworld.com.au/~wsgs
Old 07-07-2001, 05:26 AM   #78
Melusine
Dracolisk

Melusine wants to come too... she can't let that nice paladin go off to kill dragons all by himself! Maybe if she tickles Lord Raptor under his waddle for a bit he'll come too!
Tancred, just tell us what your plans are and how you want us to help... I loved Karnas too (at least I did when he still was put away nicely in that sword ) and I really want to help!

But first, she runs to FF and hugs him, then drags him off to a quiet table in the bar where they can get some privacy!

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the OHF, the LH,
the HADB and the SPAE(Society for the
Prevention of Acronym Extinction) &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 07-07-2001, 08:46 AM   #79
Lord Shield

While Mel and FF get quality time, Lord Raptor is still sulking because when he stabs someone, he STABS them

He grumble-clucks until Mel tickles him

LR clucks upstairs and clucks Celestial Fury, while clucking rations and gear, etc. Bugger them he says. Then he feels a familiar dark-skinned hand stroking his wattle

An hour later, Lord Raptor and Viconia come down. Viconia says "when are we leaving, boys?"

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 07-07-2001, 10:15 AM   #80
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

Someone keep me updated with the story.

I can't type anything - since it'll spam up the plot.

Cheers.

------------------