Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-28-2001, 12:00 PM   #21
Lord Shield

- Slackerboy spotted my little "Easter Eggs"
Ghwanos, I'm not casting you aside, but your last posts had no connection with the story so I assumed you WANTED to be in the bar. If not, make up a prisoner and join the escape – I am NOT going to keep on telling you to stick to the story. If you don’t, the others will ignore you. Anything you post as Ghwano the GOD does not happen and will be treated as such
On with the story:
Three of the Netherese look out of their window at the sight above. Lights play across the sky like some distant battlefield.
“They cannot win. Each has more power than a Godly pantheon, but the Old Ones cannot win this fight”
“If you say so. I don’t count such things until they’re over. He did say he’d reward us for helping him, which is good”
“What good would the anchor be anyway? He isn’t even a God. How can he help?”
“Ah! But he is an anchor for the Lord of Miracles and that’s how Miracles work, remember? Which one of the clowns is the anchor anyway”
2Doesn’t matter as long as we keep them all here. Which reminds me, I’m off to gloat over the prisoners, gesticulate wildly and cackle maniacally”
“~sigh1~ - I knew I shouldn’t have shown him the new D&D movie”

Old 06-28-2001, 01:54 PM   #22
Grinch
The Magister

Consciousness slowly seeps back into the Paladin,and coming with it a calvacade of memories.His memories as an Undead Hunter ,the leering faces of vampires and liches falling before his sword. The bright flaming pain of Firkragg and his roars and laughter. The last memory was of dancing with a heavyset woman who seemed unnaturally hairy...voices came to him as if from the other end of a long tunnel.
"He's coming around,I'm getting my ring back now." He opens his eyes to see a half-orc bent over him,waving a hand in front of his face.
"How many fingers you see?" The half-orc growls at him.
" Unnhh..twelve...thirty-six? I was never good at math.." He rises unsteadily to his feet,and makes sure his own ring of Gaxx is on his hand where it should be, and pulls his Holy Avenger from the body of the great beast. He sets the point on the ground and leans on it waiting for the dizziness to past.
"So which way to my eggs? I mean to the exit?"
"Hmmm.",growls the half-orc, "Not all marbles back in his bag,but long as sword arm works so what?"

------------------
Grinch
Old 06-28-2001, 02:21 PM   #23
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

A half Barbarian half earth elemental approaches with what appeared to be a doppleganger.
Bokk: I am Bokk, Half Barbarian of the Earth elementals.
Fraal: And I am Fraal, his doppleganger buddy.

------------------
Will the real cheesy lich stop using timestop, stop using time stop, YEAH BABY! :1diablo:

Old 06-28-2001, 02:54 PM   #24
Lord Shield

GHWANOS:
The stationary Earth Elemental, Cheesy, turns slowly to Ghwano’s new chars
They can speak same language .He says “head to the North mountains. When you can see the tower – break it!” and falls inanimate again
Ghwanos, it is a long trek North, you may want to find a wizard (Godly powers aren’t working because of the stellar crisis). In the mountains, you will have to fight off Life-Stealers (not too hard for Elementals, I shouldn’t think
The prisoners:
Heading down the hall, the lead chars are hit with a net – you have been ambushed by 3 Seraphs. One is 15th lvl fighter, another 12th lvl Thief/Mage, other 16th level Berserker

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 06-28-2001, 07:13 PM   #25
BlackAssassin
Zhentarim Guard

Walnut the big nosed dwarf steps into the bar, lets azurewolf check his weapons,
"I wouldn't go 'en tooch that there blade there sonny. Ya might catch yaself a cold. That be me trusty frost reaver but ye can the handle if ye like"
The bounce checks the blade, holding on to the handle, and stores it in a box. Walnut steps up to the bar and yells,
"I be an adventurer and i need myself and adventure. Does anyone require my services in their party or would ye like me to go and find ye some shiny trinket?"

------------------
ShadowMaster of the Theives of Darkness.

[]####[]::::::>
Old 06-28-2001, 07:52 PM   #26
jabidas
Silver Dragon

The guard looks up at the sorcerer through a veil of blood and sweat that constantly stings his eyes and screams again. Where is he? the elf asks politly. Let me guess you dont know that either, Jabidas sighs and slashs the soldiers other ear off. The guardsman starts screaming and crying again and the sorcerer waits until he finishs. Let me make this a little bit more simple for you, Im bored and Im about ready to kill you and move on regardless of no new information so unless you start telling me things i do want to know, ill kill you slow, if I think your lying Ill kill you slow and oh when your finished Ill at least kill you fast but then you knew from the start there was no way you were going to get out of this. The guard starts yelling franticaly and screaming about their staregys and people he knows and jabidas cuts his throat. His blood covers the elfs hand, it has a warmth and texture to it that feels different to normal blood, jabidas cant quite place it and mutters boring conversation anyway.
Soldiers burst down the door and Jabidas recognises the detail about the mans blood spelled so an alarm would go if he died, when the dust clears the soldiers hear mocking laughter drift away quickly around a corner.

Jabidas has quite forgotten how long hes been wandering around dusty grey hall where nothing moves, rooms adorn both sides inside old wooden bedchambers mainly lost to dry rot, dark inside with the customary stale air. The Elfs whimsical nature lets him wanders into one of them again. This isnt destroyed like the others an old mage sits in a chair, the lines on his face speak of old arrogance broken now though, failed dreams and whiskey. Around him are books and mirrors covered in dust. The room is intact, it looks as old as the mage himself, he looks like the last of a generation long gone, unremembered by the people of today, left to die as the world pushed on. Jabidas knew if he started talking to him he would only recieve storys of times long forgotten, not that they would even be true instead twisted reflections of the truth through a fading mind that can only recall feelings of what it thought which make that time truly forgotten and for all anyone knew may never even of happened. The sorcerer realises the mage dosnt know hes there and wishs that something would find him before he goes insane or dies of thirst. Jabidas moves to the books and sighs perhaps there is something he can learn.

------------------

[This message has been edited by jabidas (edited 06-28-2001).]
Old 06-29-2001, 03:46 AM   #27
Lord Shield

BlackAssassin, the patrons have all been captured by distant sorcerors, they aren't in the bar. Ghwanos' characters are the only ones who turned up, because they did so AFTER the others were captured. However, a number of City Guard Trolls (armed with Halberds) come up to the bar and see you. "You're under arrest, mate, in the name of Lord Azzur")
Likewise, the bartender is not there. Outside, you can see large flashes in the sky (they're getting closer to the planet) as if some great war is going on in the sky
Jabidas, sorry, I gather you're separated from the party. Never mind, the idea of a vamp stalking the hunters is entertaining. It will take you some time to translate many of the texts. The languages on this planet are mostly alien. Not to put too fine a point on it, you find some written in Atlantean, but will need to find a linguist or spell to read them later
I shall let the other prisoners decide how to respond to the 3 ambushing seraphs

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 06-29-2001, 04:17 AM   #28
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

The berzerker seraph goes in to a rage and charges caleb so he chops the huge bulging michael bolton vein in his head making blood go everywhere and blind the mage and just as caleb is about to play roshambo with the blind mage the fighter seraph comes from behind and knocks caleb out with a war hammer.

------------------

BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!
Old 06-29-2001, 09:44 AM   #29
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

artemis gathers up all his courage and runs (well crawls at speed). looking up into the eyes of the enraged beast. pulling his dagger he jumps at it.

outside, the other prisoners here a sream. then another. then another. 20 minutes later artemis staggers/crawls (thats very hard to do) out of the cavern. "free peanuts for all" he says in bedraggled tones, just before collapsing.

------------------
Death is the way of the ninja, luckely i'm not a ninja
Old 06-29-2001, 11:01 AM   #30
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Bokk, as he turned himself into a "blur" of death, he spins on the thief mage trying to back stab him. Bokk hammered the t/m with his rock fists, crushin the serpah's (sp?) bones. Fraal, seeing that the other serapahs where charging at him, turned himself into a high level wizard, and casting power word: Stun on them. Then, Fraal cast Spell Trap, and Summon Planatar to finish the serapahs off. The T/M, was trying to backstab Fraal, but he turned around, and did a power word: Kill on the poor sap. Fraal is VERY cunning when it comes to changing shapes. He knows the powers of the thing he transforms into, and using a spiders web, followed up with a vampire's level drain, =TACTICS!

------------------
Will the real cheesy lich stop using timestop, stop using time stop, YEAH BABY! :1diablo: