Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)

Old 12-02-2004, 09:24 PM   #1
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get the episodes of the three series of Star Blazers, "Quest for Iscandar," The Comet Empire," and "Bolar Wars" either cheaply on DVD in pretty good condition, or if there's a place I could download the episodes. Either Japanese with subtitles, or dubbed is okay (no raw, preferably). I've checked out the official website, which seems to have the best deal for all three series right now, but thought I'd ask around first. [img]smile.gif[/img]

If anyone can help, I would much appreciate it ^___^ pm me or reply here if you know of anything [img]smile.gif[/img] I'm trying to help a friend out by finding it before xmas, but we'll see how that turns out... ^^;
Skydracgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2004, 04:31 PM   #2
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

You can get the complete set on VHS for $51 on Ebay.

There's also individual sets there. i.e. A season one set for $40, season three for $74, and season two for $88.

Other than that, most online stores are selling them at the 15% off retail price of $130 each. So the $310 deal may be your best bet.
Nanobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 08:45 AM   #3
GUNNaH
Welcomed New User

Hey, go to Movielink.com using Internet Explorer (trust me, lol). On the left, select Anime, now go to page 2 of the results for Anime and there you are ... all the Star Blazers you want. You can rent them for a decent price and watch them while they are downloading to your computer (after a couple of minutes of downloading you can watch as the rest is downloaded in the background). Hope this was helpful.

GUNNaH
Old 12-17-2004, 01:38 PM   #4
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Thanks GUNNaH and Nano! I appreciate it a lot ^___^ it's really hard to find Star Blazers, which sorta surprises me... it's such a classic *wipes away imaginary tear* oh well... well, since I now have ways of getting the series, I guess I'll have to plan a Star Blazer marathon sometime in my near future, heheh. ^__^ the inner geek in me is crying with joy, I can tell...

again, thanks sooo much!