Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 04-08-2001, 06:39 PM   #21
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Atomizer:
Whoa, based on the time that the posts were made, it looks like I saw the first response to my question, posted my follow-up question, and then saw that the answer was already there! And here I thought that you guys only took a few minutes to answer my question. In reality, you took negative minutes! Thanks for answering my question before I even asked it!

Thanks for the welcome, guys. Just so everyone knows, I don't like cheating that much but I guess I have to resort to it since I can't buy the Collector's Edition. Heh, I can't pay money even though I want to!

its not cheating . its a patch they "forgot" to include with the regular game

------------------
Old 04-08-2001, 06:48 PM   #22
Atomizer
Dungeon Master

Oh, yeah!

Thanks for helping me!

[This message has been edited by Atomizer (edited 04-08-2001).]
Old 04-08-2001, 07:10 PM   #23
Hesperex

hehehe, I saw about 3 Collectos Editions in EB when I went into Birmigham last weekend. I should of bought them all and sold them here for double the cost

------------------

My website http://hesperex.8k.com
Hesperex Freth: 1st son of Matron Mother Shi'nayne Freth, 1st house of Ched'Nesad. Weapon master and patron of house Freth.

Old 04-08-2001, 07:11 PM   #24
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

"Double" only?

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 04-08-2001, 10:51 PM   #25
Chai
Elite Waterdeep Guard

You also get the maual in it's spiral bound 260 page glory, a cloth map, and collectible trading cards. The best part is that the collectors cd has almost all the battle tracks(my favorite musics in the game) and they are in cd track format, so I can just pop the collectors into any cd player instead of routing around in the acm files and converting everything. Those acm files are damned annoying to convert because they are split up into tons of 10 second bites for most of the musics. The collector's cd also has some character and concept art and some of the character sound clips in mp3 format.

[edit]There are cards, but come to think of it, they are neither collectible nor tradeable. You get around 14, and the only way you get them is buying the 50-60 dollar collector's edition that they come packaged with. They are a cute bonus though.

[This message has been edited by Chai (edited 04-08-2001).]