Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 03-06-2001, 05:36 PM   #11
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Hesperex:
Arhh I see what your getting at now, yes you could use the wolf avatar, and yes I spose you could modify the claw, but Im not sure how you would asigne it to the wolf....Memnoch? where are ya...any ideas???

by the way, i modified its stats, so it wont be too off balanced

i consider this an easy making weapon, what ya say?
aa shapshifting ability, increase the dmg a bit, movement, set stats to 17/20/20
thats all
Old 03-06-2001, 05:37 PM   #12
Hesperex

oh by the way, I got your email. I think I will try out this scimitar as a 1st project, Im intrigued now anyway

------------------

Old 03-06-2001, 05:39 PM   #13
Aurican
Elminster

Quote:
Arhh I see what your getting at now, yes you could use the wolf avatar, and yes I spose you could modify the claw, but Im not sure how you would asigne it to the wolf....Memnoch? where are ya...any ideas???
You could do the following to get a custom shapeschange:
For the wolf that is easy you could edit the Creature file to whatever you want, then make a custom shapechange spell to accomodate your modified creature. Then you could have whatever effect during the change and your own monster to be. YOu could make your own claw graphic but a paw-form like a shapechanged wolf has would probably fit better. I think you might have to create a custom paw item too to give out the damage you want instead of what a typical wolf would do. After all that, you should be able to plug in your shapeshifting ability to your scimitar. If that makes any sense it should work, theoretically, I made a shapeshifting spell to turn into a great panther. Good luck 250!

------------------
Can an elf get a break anywhere these days?
Old 03-06-2001, 05:40 PM   #14
Hesperex

I think it's a great weapon, you have a lot of imagination for these things and you are finaly begining to create things that are actually within a mear mortals power to crate ...keep it up Im running short on ideas anwyay.

------------------

Old 03-06-2001, 05:40 PM   #15
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

good luck man...

by the way, are you good? because I know someone who needs hex editor, a project thing. you want his email? it is a development team.
Old 03-06-2001, 05:44 PM   #16
Hesperex

I would say I was amature actually, besides I do not have the time. thanks for the offer anyway.

------------------

Old 03-06-2001, 05:45 PM   #17
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
I would say I was amature actually, besides I do not have the time. thanks for the offer anyway.

sure

Old 03-06-2001, 09:32 PM   #18
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Aurican:
You could do the following to get a custom shapeschange:
For the wolf that is easy you could edit the Creature file to whatever you want, then make a custom shapechange spell to accomodate your modified creature. Then you could have whatever effect during the change and your own monster to be. YOu could make your own claw graphic but a paw-form like a shapechanged wolf has would probably fit better. I think you might have to create a custom paw item too to give out the damage you want instead of what a typical wolf would do. After all that, you should be able to plug in your shapeshifting ability to your scimitar. If that makes any sense it should work, theoretically, I made a shapeshifting spell to turn into a great panther. Good luck 250!

thank you Aurican, I didnt see your post before, thanks again for the comments

P.S. i dotn know how to create items, just do the design for fun

Old 03-06-2001, 11:06 PM   #19
Aurican
Elminster

No problem.

------------------
Can an elf get a break anywhere these days?