Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 05-02-2004, 01:23 PM   #1
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

I've been here since October 1999 - amazing!
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2004, 02:15 PM   #2
So So
Zhentarim Guard

I started to visit back in January of 2002 and became a member in June in order to make a few attempts to help with some of my knowledge of the game...
Old 05-02-2004, 08:08 PM   #3
bsftcs
Red Dragon

Felt as if something needed to happen here now, Wyvern?

I must admit posting has been rather scant here as of late, but I am working on a very long epilogue for Stackman's Adventures which I am bound to post shortly.

Anyway, I was accepted into the board on the twenty-third of January 2003. So a bit over a year now. I started the Stackman story in the beginning of last Summer. Finally coming to an end now.

This is a great forum. And we still keep on getting new members who have discovered this great game. Excellent. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-02-2004, 11:29 PM   #4
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

According to Choc's minions (are those mini-onions? ), I joined up in October of 2001. I was looking for help with a couple of things under the old blue board, IIRC, and by the time I joined up, it was the brown board.

And in another six months, if Wyvern doesn't post anything, I may have caught up to her. I'll never catch up to Willow, though, even though I remember when we had the same post count. Then she discovered the GD boards, and left me in the dust...
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2004, 11:56 PM   #5
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Offical records show I joined Sept 01. However, I had frequented this forum to learn some stuff about the game for at least a few months.

It appears with the change of weather, there has been a decline in attendence as well. But that's ok, as we all should get out and enjoy the outdoors.

[ 05-03-2004, 12:56 AM: Message edited by: Felix The Assassin ]

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Felix The Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2004, 07:11 PM   #6
Lord
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Came in June of 2003 for help in my BG2 game, then stayed here. Found this forum a couple months ago, reinstalled my game shortly afterwards, and then I've stayed since

"No, I only lied about being a thief."
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2004, 11:38 PM   #7
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Can't remember what time actually but I did sort of stumble on this W&W board while it was still blue colour. Did a quick reading especially the one where a player make his horse up until erasmedor ( the dragon ) with screenshots. after that I never came back.

When I registered in Ironworks. I never realise W&W board existed at all until Ziroc mention in GD ( i think ) a new board for the War On Iraq is set up. I was quite suprise to find that Ironworksforum have more boards.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 11:09 AM   #8
jsalsb
Elminster

Well, let me post and see what the system says...

Yup. I've been registered since [see date below]. I may have lurked for a week or two before that, but I registered pretty quickly so I could post questions. Wow! [See date below] seems like a long time ago to me. I originally signed up to get help with W&W - specifically to see if I'd missed something with not being able to get the elevator to Kerah's chamber to work more than once! Then I stayed on for Wiz8, then on and on and on to read some of the great posts from everyone when I'm bored with work [like now!].

I haven't been here for a while, but decided to check in on Missy Hissy's and Stackman's adventures... very sad to see them come to their inevitable end! seems like Missy has been at it since not long after [see date below]!
Old 05-06-2004, 06:35 AM   #9
Greidee
Elite Waterdeep Guard

August 2003? That doesn't seem right. Oh well, enjoy the humour, and i keep coming back to W&W - the sign of a true masterpiece.
The hints, tips and technical help have been excellent too. Thanks all! (that's why i'm here tonight). hehe.
Greidee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 08:54 AM   #10
Davros
Takhisis Follower

1999 Wyv? That is a year before W&W was released - don't tell me you spent time on "the dark side" of the board .

I joined the board in October 2000 when I started playing W&W. My first post wasn't until Nov 7 2000. The delay was because I didn't run into a problem I couldn't solve until I started wandering the Serpent Temple with only 3 monkey idols and a serpent dolly.

Just finished the Serpent Temple in my fisrt ever replay - made sure I got the Snakeskin trait this time .