Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-26-2007, 05:24 PM   #1
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Anyone here play this? Just installed it on my box, helluva lot of fun if you dont mind getting sniped or blown up by claymores
Old 02-27-2007, 02:30 AM   #2
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

I played it but I didn't get hooked on it.
Never really liked the gamestyle and since I found the online experience to be quite a different mather then what it was supposed to be, mostly lacking a steady team to play with, the complete setup and squad feeling working together with headsets etc never really got into play. It was a slow motion - too nerfed - battlefield version of CS more or less. There were some things that were real nice but the option to play the single player campaign really pissed me off since you couldn't play on all the maps to the game and the expansion only let you play on a few as well. It went back to the shelf after a month or two.

I hope that you will find a few good servers to play at so that you can experience the games full MP potential. The few times you get those gaems, it is really fun. Too bad they were too few IMO.

Don´t eat the yellow snow
WOLFGIR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 10:39 AM   #3
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Yeah, I have been for the most part enjoying myself. Lance Corp in rank so far with way more deaths then kills but hey, I'm and rpg'r and too used to having things turn based or at least on different run. I've gotten into a few squads and even lead a few. Sorry your experience wasnt a good one.
Elif Godson is offline   Reply With Quote