Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-25-2001, 01:00 PM   #171
Raze
The Magister

When you say that you have a chaotic tash, are you describing its alignment?

Ive often speculated that my Hair was chaotic evil, hence my permanent bad hair day!
Old 05-25-2001, 02:10 PM   #172
Melusine
Dracolisk

LMAO @ Simon!!! Welcome to the Bar!

------------------
Melusine, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 05-25-2001, 02:17 PM   #173
Lord Shield

The bartender waddles into the bar, looking slightly singed. "Sorry lads, I got caught up in Ken's flame war". He goes off to clean up, exhausted at the mighty battle at the sides of the mighty Mnemoch, Ziroc, Yorick and Earthdawg amongst others

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp

Old 05-25-2001, 02:31 PM   #174
Killer
Banned User

Killer hears the wanaby outside AAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG(damn wanabise)Killer pulls a elven heads and trow it ourond the bar i cant kill all elvs but i can vanisky them all for eternety(little elven blood batender

da smam has arived

death is the way of life Killer
damn chippisar
Old 05-25-2001, 02:58 PM   #175
BladeMaster

OCC

Hey Lord Shield i was also in the middle too.

IC

"Alright who let Killer back in here" Angel yells out

------------------

Old 05-25-2001, 03:01 PM   #176
DonkeyWan
Drow Warrior

DonkeyWan notes the prescence of a steaming big pile of spam, a dreadlocked weirdo, a juggling demon and cute little fairy called reaka...

"Hey LS, bit quiet tonight I see", states the worlds finest hero (if all the others packed up and left for another world and even then there would be eyebrows raised)

DonkeyWan the indifferent archer strolls into the bar winking mischeviously at the cute fairy thing, stumbles and grazes his knee. He gets up to see an enraged fairy ...

Reeka "you spilt my drink...."

DW "ummmm".....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One righteous butt-kicking later and DonkeyWan ruefully tries to see Lord Shield through two blackened eyes....

"a glass of milk, '01 please (a good vintage)... and put a cherry in it please..." He croaks... ah well, looks to be another day of disaster for our unfortunate....
Old 05-25-2001, 03:31 PM   #177
BladeMaster

"Hey want do you think you are doing spilling the drink that belongs to my friend Reeka" Angel screams at DonkeyWan

------------------

Old 05-25-2001, 03:38 PM   #178
DonkeyWan
Drow Warrior

"Oh my god watch out behind" screams DW and makes a run for it....

"I am my god" states angel, failing to fall for his pathetic ploy.....

He catches DonkeyWan by the back of his neck and proceeds to thump lumps out of the sad excuse for an archer....
Old 05-25-2001, 03:41 PM   #179
BladeMaster

"I would not thump lumps out of you DonkeyWan. You should just offered to buy the Lady another drink" Angel tells him in calm quite voice

------------------

Old 05-25-2001, 04:13 PM   #180
Lord Shield

I didn't miss you out intentionally, BM old chap. I am seroiusly tired to day and not totally with it. The evil Arch-Ken has been banished to his plane but we have casualties (poor Moiraine)
Hello again killer (says the barkeep with the WATCHFUL eye) - don't mess up this time please

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp