Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-29-2000, 12:40 AM   #1
maria

i love this interactions...*s*

Old 11-29-2000, 11:23 AM   #2
Godzilla
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Don't we all laugh when we see the complete useless or hilaric interaction between NPC'S..like when Aerie gets jealous at Jaheira:

Aerie: I have been thinking...I shall never fly again, never taste the freedom of my wings, I am sure of it. I...I don't know if I can face this wretched excistence on the ground..!

Jaheira: Oh, come now, child. I have been listening to your simpering for quite some time, and it begins to grate on my nerves. You are in this group to help, as I recall...so pull yourself together!

Aerie: I am *not* your child! I'm older than you are, more than likely! And...and thne only thing my 'simpering' does is distract him from the little looks you are always giving him!

Jaheira: I... I do no such thing! You are mad, girl! Obviously a life of adventuring is too much for you.

Please..posts your favorite sentences here and let the laughing start
Old 11-29-2000, 11:43 AM   #3
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

I have to give Armisael credit for this Jan moment:

Jan: My brother, Elgar Buttercup, had skin the shade of charcoal, too. Well, technically it WAS charcoal. He died in a nasty fire, you see.

Viconia: You do love the sound of your own voice, don't you, gnome?

Jan: My own voice? Heartless wench! Do you not know? I am deaf. I have never heard the sound of my own voice. I read lips... (sob)... only lips...

Viconia: Deaf? Truly? In the Underdark the deaf are killed or used in pain threshold experiments.

Jan: I heard that! In fact, it reminds me of the time I was eaten by an avatar of Lolth. I was stuck inside her stomach with a miserable drow called Biffle Chump for days. Of course, I was forced to eat him. A matter of survival, you understand. Nothing personal. He tasted a bit like chicken.

Viconia: Armisael, how is it that you travel with such a buffoon?

Armisael: Truthfully, it all goes back to the time that Jan's cousin, Plooty Paladin-piper, got caught in a nasty flesh golem eating contest...

Jan: Aye, Plooty had a way of attracting golems. Brilliant, really. You start with a saucer of milk - golems are suckers for milk...

Viconia: I refuse to listen to this.
Old 10-25-2001, 11:53 AM   #4
Caine
Elminster

This is amusing
Dig this out again
Old 10-25-2001, 12:41 PM   #5
hagimihale
Manshoon

LMAO! Memnoch I remember that conversation. Almost spurted my drink all over the keyboard and monitor when I read it.

Jan may be a pain in the A## but he is quite entertaining...
Old 10-25-2001, 12:44 PM   #6
IrishHound
Dungeon Master

Well, I have to say the funniest interaction I can remember occurs between, Minsc and Viconia, when she asks him about the paint on his head. The voice and commnets of, Minsc following that question are just do dam funny. To hear that big lug talking like that is just such a funny moment.

------------------
To quote the pestering peasant, Neeber, of tradesmeet: "I killed a rabid rabbit! I'm experienced, now!"
Old 10-25-2001, 01:37 PM   #7
Caine
Elminster

Carry on,Quote exactly what is being said,lets make this funny and cool.
Old 10-25-2001, 02:12 PM   #8
Caine
Elminster

Bump
Old 10-25-2001, 02:22 PM   #9
Caine
Elminster

Bump Again