Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-02-2001, 04:56 AM   #31
Prime2U
Zhentarim Guard

Shadow ponders what he has been told. Danger he had expected, as he was no fool. Treachery though...that was very good to know. And in conjunction with beauty.... Well Liliara was definitely beautiful, but shadow had a good sense of peoples alignments, and she didn't seem the type at all. so he'd keep his eyes open as they travelled, and reserve judgement.
"Thank you, my friend," he said to Aris. "I'm glad we could help each other out."

Shadow considered his next move. He had agreed to join the party, but now he was thinking it would be a good idea to hang back and shadow the party for a bit. The people on liliara's tail might follow, and also if any attack hit them a surprise from the rear could be useful. He didn't trust that Res a bit, so there was no way he'd tell the halfling his plan. it wasn't like he was getting paid. His mind made up, Shadow headed towards where he sensed Twilight, packhorse in tow. He would rest with his companion and trail the others on the morrow.

------------------

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." - Lennon
Old 11-02-2001, 04:58 AM   #32
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Before Shadow could leave, the old lady Maggie called you "My good man, stop for a while, will you?"

[This message has been edited by 250 (edited 11-02-2001).]
Old 11-02-2001, 05:03 AM   #33
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

OOC: the old lady loves you...
Old 11-02-2001, 05:10 AM   #34
Prime2U
Zhentarim Guard

"why of course, Milady," shadow says. He walks into the shop and smiles at Maggie.

OOC: She LOVES me? sheeeeesh women are the same everywhere, RP or real life hehe
Old 11-02-2001, 05:23 AM   #35
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

OOC: must rememebr she is OLD

To Shadow:

She cracked a smile, your imagination resembled it to be a demon's head. You shivered as she tossed some love-eyes your way. (j/k)

Maggie said "My apology for being rude previously, my good man. Please understand that it was out of neccisserty to act so, the old scumbag always get into trouble... sigh" A wistful smile escaped her lips, meaning she really enjoyed the company of the old saggy weirdo. Then she looked up to you once more, and smiled warmly

"Well, you have ordered this, haven't you? I am deeply sorry that I have gotten so little left for only one." As she spoke, she brought out a bronze tipped arrow. The arrow head has a special made hole. Then she handed you another object, a tiny glass bottle of oil, size of your thumb. Your eyes widened with delight as you realized the yellowish oil's property.

"Put the glass in the hole on the arrowhead, it do some aweful damage. Use it wisely, son, I see a lot wisdom in you. Now may Mielikki guide your way."

You wondered how she knows your profesion, then you decided to let the question leave unasked, as it is the custom of your culture. Friends will meet again. You silently resoluted the kind and loving woman.
Old 11-02-2001, 05:25 AM   #36
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

OOC: one arrow tiped oil of impact use it WISELY
it does 1d6 dmg for bronze arrow, plus 6d6 explosive fire damage
ineffective to fire immune monsters
magic resistance does not apply
no saving throw

[This message has been edited by 250 (edited 11-02-2001).]
Old 11-02-2001, 05:32 AM   #37
Prime2U
Zhentarim Guard

"Thank you very much, Maggie," Shadow said. If i'm ever this way again I'll stop in and see you. Shadow walked out thoughfully, and headed towards Twilight, in a glade outside of town.

OOC: woohoo! you gave me a Super Arrow of Asskicking! My own arrowheads would have been much less potent though spread over several arrows. I like this one better and ummm thanks for the whole old lady demon head thingy..sure to give me nightmares

Old 11-02-2001, 05:35 AM   #38
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

OOC: lol, you are most welcome only one though... and dont accidentally crush the thumb sized glass bottle... you don't want to be BBQed, lol, just kidding, enjoy... more goodies coming
Old 11-02-2001, 05:44 AM   #39
Prime2U
Zhentarim Guard

OOC: I'm of to sleep now 250. have a good night/morning I'll tag along behind the rest of the perty when they take off, sos ya don't have to right me into their group just yet. I'll just play with the squirrels and stuff until you sic assasins on me or give me a reason to join the rest of the party
Old 11-02-2001, 05:46 AM   #40
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

OOC: ok ...sigh, rangers... gee, lol. no problem, just don't sqeesh oil of impact when you sleep