Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 05-16-2006, 03:43 AM   #1
danielutz
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I was once a vampire and i cured myself. One of the senior members of the Dark Brotherhood offered me the gift of vampirism, but now i can't become a vampire again. Any idea how to become a vampire?

[ 05-16-2006, 11:59 PM: Message edited by: Luvian ]
danielutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 04:36 AM   #2
Radek
Red Dragon

I do not have Oblivion but in Morrowind, it was a matter of a few global variables and one journal entry.

Therefore, start the game editor, read scripts realated to vampires until you find out what happens when you get diseased and become a "candidate" of vampirism, and do the same using a console.
Also, you will need to remove your immunity to vampirism most likely. This should be another script, where you should find variables and journal entries, which you need to unset.
Old 05-16-2006, 04:42 PM   #3
Glycerine_74
Dungeon Master

I recall reading something in the guide stating that you can never become a vampire again if you've cured yourself.

Glycerine
Glycerine_74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 03:07 PM   #4
djp1021

yes, thats correct. once you cure yourself of vampirism, you cannot go back. srry dude, but why do you want to go back? its only fun for a couple of game days and then it's just annoying. running from sunnlight.....feeding.....people hating you.....very little pros.
Old 06-06-2006, 04:32 AM   #5
danielutz
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Ima-yak:
yes, thats correct. once you cure yourself of vampirism, you cannot go back. srry dude, but why do you want to go back? its only fun for a couple of game days and then it's just annoying. running from sunnlight.....feeding.....people hating you.....very little pros.
Why? Because i had completed main quest, all guild quests and i have few secondary quest active. I want a change. First time when i was a vampire i was at level 5 or 6 (near the begin of the game) and it was too difficult to play. But now... i want to change something to my gameplay.
danielutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 09:34 AM   #6
Kyrvias
Lord Ao

And, if you don't feed, you get some... interesting powers.
Kyrvias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 10:25 AM   #7
N^N
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I find being a vamp extremely useful. I've been one since lvl 4 (now lvl 11) and it works out great. The thing i like most would either be the extra 100 pounds u can carry due to extra strength or the exrta 25 sneak (with vampirism, my sneak is 160). The sunlight problem does get a bit annoying tho.