Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-21-2004, 08:42 AM   #21
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
G'day Hivetyrant. Thanks for the feedback mate, but I'll wait until LK lets me know (either by this thread or by PM) what he's concerned with. Cheers mate. [img]smile.gif[/img]

PS. I can't even view that video - it's taking too long for me to load. I imagine it was something really bad, was it?
Howdy back..
No problem, just thought id point it out, just in case you missed it.
Old 10-21-2004, 09:10 AM   #22
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Nightwing:
The mods do a great job compared to other forums I visit. At least at IW you can have a conversation with some insite instead of just insults. This is one of the better forums around.
Thank you! [img]smile.gif[/img] We try as hard as we can. We cannot view each post every day, and personally, I was not 'offended' about that video K, I was angry. So my anger overrode my sense [img]smile.gif[/img] . I will remove the link, BUT, calling us out in public is very rude, Lord K, and something that SHOULD HAVE been said to US via PM.

Just to remind you--and everyone: The Mods and I bust our rumps to keep this forum as friendly and up beat as possible. We know we can never satisfy EVERYONE, but we've come pretty close! But always know, IW *IS* a family friendly site, and always will be.

Closing. (and closing the video thread and editing the url out)

[ 10-21-2004, 09:17 AM: Message edited by: Ziroc ]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album