Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-19-2001, 07:53 PM   #211
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Charean - No hot rocks! NO HOT ROCKS! (boy that sounded bad! :heee We can share him if you like, he is my SLAVE after all

KDog - OK, I'm curious now. What do you play? Tell tell!!

Draconia - Nice to see you again! Did you have a pleasant day today?

Bili - Still here? Or are we both posting right now!

------------------
Old 03-19-2001, 07:57 PM   #212
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Charean - No hot rocks! NO HOT ROCKS! (boy that sounded bad! :heee We can share him if you like, he is my SLAVE after all

KDog - OK, I'm curious now. What do you play? Tell tell!!

Draconia - Nice to see you again! Did you have a pleasant day today?

Bili - Still here? Or are we both posting right now!

Charean - Well, if my mistress wishes it, I can do most anything required of me, with a smile, I might add

My lady, I play a few instruments, but my main instrument (easy, LoA, I know where you're going!) is my voice. The gods have gifted me with a strrong voice and I love to use it. Beyond that, I dabble in the guitar, bass, recorder and occasionally, when the mood strikes, the bagpipes, though not when anyone can hear me desecrate them as badly as I do!

------------------
-Resident Corset Loosener of the OHF
Old 03-19-2001, 07:58 PM   #213
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Uh Oh.. board is getting slow again!

Hi KDogRex.. help me explain to your ladylove what a recorder is.. please? I'm too tired to have a proper vocabulary tonight

*bilqis runs to Draconia to give her a quick friendly hug.* Draconia! How are you? I'm so glad to see you here!

Charean: I know what you mean. Love is in the air here, but not for me.
*bilqis plunks herself down in a chair next to Charean* LoA do you have anything red back there?

LadyZ sis, how was your day? How are you feeling?

------------------

Take risks: If you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise. (new member of TLH)
Old 03-19-2001, 08:02 PM   #214
Draconia

Hello LadyZ and Bilqis. I am well today. Thank you for asking.
Looks down at her drink and sees that she has drank it all. LoA, can I please have another. I do plan on getting a little tipsy tonight and since you are so kind to put it on Wolfgir's tab..

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-19-2001, 08:03 PM   #215
Stealthy

'Good evening everyone', says a dimly familiar stranger, 'Join me in a nip of Scotch and fill me in with what's been happening. I see the ladies are as popular as ever and I have yet more rivals for Ladyliciouses hand I can't leave you alone for a minute can I?'

------------------

Never accept an invitation from Wolfgir to a BBQ!
Old 03-19-2001, 08:03 PM   #216
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
Uh Oh.. board is getting slow again!

Hi KDogRex.. help me explain to your ladylove what a recorder is.. please? I'm too tired to have a proper vocabulary tonight
A recorder is played like a tin whistle or a bagpipe, (the finger holes are the same, but has a sound closer to a flute, only richer.) Usually made of wood, You can hear them being played quite often in Rennaisance Fairs and places like that. If you ever had to play a tonette in music class in grade school, think that, only actually with a sound worth listening to!

------------------
-Resident Corset Loosener of the OHF
Old 03-19-2001, 08:05 PM   #217
Draconia

Hello Stealthy. Good to see you here.
Begins to wonder where LoA is.
Old 03-19-2001, 08:05 PM   #218
Gray Mage
Banned User

Sparkling in the air could mean only one thing, A dimension door open and Gray Mage steps through.

I have returned, KDog, I hope you have kept my table warm.

LadyZ, looking as beautiful as ever,

Dracona, A pleasure to see you my lady.

LofA, did I hear correctly Ozzy? How about a ballad.

Bilquis, good evening it's good to see you.

Kdog who is your lovely friend, I don't believe we've met, I am Gray Mage, yoou must be Charean, (takes Chareans hand, lightly pecks wrist), It is a pleasure to meet you.

------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"
Old 03-19-2001, 08:08 PM   #219
Gray Mage
Banned User

Stealthy, my apologies, I did not see you, through the steam, my friend. How goes it I hope all is well with you.

------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"
Old 03-19-2001, 08:10 PM   #220
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Just biding my time until your return StealthLove. Are you really here or is it an illusion? I still cannot believe you are really here!

I know your time is limited, but are you ever going to add to the "story" by chance? Miss the fun antics! Not to mention it was left as a cliffhanger to boot!

------------------