Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 03-11-2001, 12:32 AM   #1
matty
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Im already cheating using directions for the serpent temple. I have all 4 figurines and im trying to make the juice from the spider eggs. I put the flask on the platform and it tells me to open the two grates with a latch/lever on the first platform on narrow strip. there is a skull button there but there is a great in front of it and I cant reach it. I think this is also the way to the spider room. Any help would be greatly appreciated
matty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2001, 12:39 AM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Are you talking about the gate at the T-intersection? It shouldn't be closed from your side.

If it is, though, make sure you've rotated the wheel to get the crusher up, then jump into the pit. Drop the egg there, then exit through the door; flip the skull switch, and then exit from the T-intersection and back up to the wheel. Rotate the wheel again and when the egg crushes, pick up the nectar below.

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2001, 12:45 AM   #3
matty
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I rotated the wheel up. Then in the southeast corner of the room is the passage with the platforms that lead down to where you put the empty flask. There are 2 platforms and if you walk back up the first one there is a button i need to push (i think) but there is a grate (not great like i said above) blocking it. I think this is the way down to the spider room where I will get the eggs. I have about fifty egga already from many spider kills but I think I need the specific ones from the room below correct?? I know this is a toughy if you are way past this point.
Old 03-11-2001, 12:48 AM   #4
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

No, any old spider egg will do. The spider eggs in the lower room are just if you haven't had the luck to encounter any yet. If you've got loads of them, just use them instead.

Other than that, the only way I can think past the grate is to jump into the crushing pit from the top level, drop the egg there, then walk out of the door into the small hallway, then flip the lever there and go back up to the top.

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2001, 12:52 AM   #5
matty
Elite Waterdeep Guard

ok let me go back in there and check it out i needed a break I was getting very frusrated!!!--thanks for the help
Old 03-11-2001, 01:51 AM   #6
matty
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I got it ...thanks for the help
Old 03-11-2001, 10:16 AM   #7
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Congrats, Matty!!

------------------
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote