Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-05-2001, 11:34 PM   #1
Gwayne
Zhentarim Guard

It has been real fun joining with everyone here. I have met some very interesting people along the way and met some new friends as well. Just thought I would add a little closure for my friends I met along the way. A special thanks to the people who offer their helpful hints for the games. That is the main reason I visited the board in the first place. And all your kindness to all is to be commended. You have created a great community here and I am truly grateful and happy that I was welcomed to be a part of it! Thanks to all. Epona you are my favorite thanks for your kindness. Ziroc I have the utmost respect for you and admire your true sense of dedication and compassion for others. I have learned a lot more from you than you’ll know. Sazerac I was here a bit before you came on the seen I do believe but you are a very kind person and it’s to bad I never really got to know you. Cloudy what can I say your grrrreeeeaaaaat! Slackerboy you also have been extremely helpful to me thanks! To everyone else enjoy yourselves this is a great community and I will attempt to drop by every once in a while. Take care! Wayne.

------------------
Old 09-05-2001, 11:51 PM   #2
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Bye Gwayne...don't know if we ever 'really' met but I do remember your posting! Where is it you are going anyway?

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
I've got to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time
Bossman of Better Funny Stuff.....of the Laughing Hyenas!
Old 09-06-2001, 12:41 AM   #3
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Dear Gwayne,

I feel likewise. I do remember you from when I first came on at General Discussions, even though I had been at Wizards & Warriors for several months prior to that. Thank you for being a totally cool person and helping to make Ironworks a great place! You know you are always welcome here.

Take care, and may fortune smile upon you!

[This message has been edited by Sazerac (edited 09-06-2001).]
Old 09-06-2001, 05:39 AM   #4
Epona
Zartan

Wow - I'm a bit lost for words. Hope everything you want from life comes true for you - and thanks for my pic. I will never forget how stunned I felt by the kindness of someone I had never met when you made that for me. Keep in touch, you've got my e-mail, right?

BoooooooooHoooooooooooo...

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas
Proud winner of the 'Most Useless Post 250 Has Ever Seen' Award 2001. "I'd just like to thank my friends and family, without whom none of this would have been possible..."
Old 09-06-2001, 06:19 AM   #5
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Gwayne:
It has been real fun joining with everyone here. I have met some very interesting people along the way and met some new friends as well. Just thought I would add a little closure for my friends I met along the way. A special thanks to the people who offer their helpful hints for the games. That is the main reason I visited the board in the first place. And all your kindness to all is to be commended. You have created a great community here and I am truly grateful and happy that I was welcomed to be a part of it! Thanks to all. Epona you are my favorite thanks for your kindness. Ziroc I have the utmost respect for you and admire your true sense of dedication and compassion for others. I have learned a lot more from you than you’ll know. Sazerac I was here a bit before you came on the seen I do believe but you are a very kind person and it’s to bad I never really got to know you. Cloudy what can I say your grrrreeeeaaaaat! Slackerboy you also have been extremely helpful to me thanks! To everyone else enjoy yourselves this is a great community and I will attempt to drop by every once in a while. Take care! Wayne.

You'll be missed Gwayne!! Thanks for visiting here and adding to the group--you're a great person! If you ever get in a 'rut' or something, we'll always be here for ya! (Goes for anyone too) Check back when you can, and thanks for the memories man!!

------------------
Ziroc™
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks