Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-18-2001, 08:36 AM   #51
Link
Jack Burton

Is ordering beer ok, or will i be sent outta the bar??

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 06-18-2001, 08:45 AM   #52
Lord Shield

A mind flayer slither up to you - "sssso do you... want beer?"

Old 06-18-2001, 08:46 AM   #53
Link
Jack Burton

"Ehm.... if-f-f-f-f that's-s-s-s not too much for you-u-u?"

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 06-18-2001, 09:34 AM   #54
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Illithids? ugh, i think i just lost my appetite. and my beer.

Sephiroth throws up on the Illithid sitting closest to him, jamming his tentacles full of the vile puke. He laughs as the Illithid tries to clean it out, then laughs even harder as its head explodes.

------------------
I'll kidnap ya fer 100, reprogram ya fer 300, and kill ya fer 500! Oh come one! I'll throw in the killin' fer 250!
Old 06-18-2001, 10:13 AM   #55
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

Lord Draggor stomps over to the bar. "Bloody cheating squidy things. That's the tenth game of poker I've lost in a row. It's like they know what I'm thinking." (He is a fighter with intelligence 9). "Give me a shot of your strongest stuff. I'll have a go at this drinking game of yours. Better than being ripped off. Those guys are just lucky I had to leave my warhammer at the door." Starts to imagine what he'd do to the Mind Flayers. Flayers' faces pale considerably. Several flee the bar. One trips over the bungee cord and floats away.

OOC This place is back to it's best, good work everyone. Some of the posts here are just hysterical.

------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to visit this board.
Old 06-18-2001, 10:50 AM   #56
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Neb stands up and goes over to the remaining Illithids in the Bar, he pokes on of them to get it's attention and then holds a scroll in front of it's eyes, noone else in the Bar except the Illithids can see what type of scroll it is, as soon as the Illithids realise what a horrible spell this mage might be able to release upon them, they flee back to their ship, not aware of the little surprise the Neb has prepared for them.

OOC

It's a contingency spell, when the ship is approximately 50 miles from the Bar or leaves the plane in which the Bar is a level IX Lawyer will be summoned to the deck of the ship.
Old 06-18-2001, 04:04 PM   #57
Lord Shield

The screams of the illithids can be heard from here as they are subjected to cross-examinations and witness statements. Let's get far away from here

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 06-18-2001, 04:11 PM   #58
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
The screams of the illithids can be heard from here as they are subjected to cross-examinations and witness statements. Let's get far away from here

No, let's have a barbecue!
BTW LS, you still haven't given me the Rodent parchment

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 06-18-2001, 04:11 PM   #59
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

Ahem (knock, knock, knock) Someone hired a lawyer?

Anyone?

Let's see, press charges on Illithids, (to nearest Illithid) I therefore charge you guilty of harassing this pub. Anything you say will be liable to evidence in court. You are to come with me!

Answer me or I'll imprison you.

Ullithid: HEH? WOZ ZU VU WONK?

------------------
Old 06-18-2001, 04:14 PM   #60
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Wah:
Ahem (knock, knock, knock) Someone hired a lawyer?

Anyone?

Let's see, press charges on Illithids, (to nearest Illithid) I therefore charge you guilty of harassing this pub. Anything you say will be liable to evidence in court. You are to come with me!

Answer me or I'll imprison you.

Ullithid: HEH? WOZ ZU VU WONK?

LMAO!!! Finally, my favorite Archlich has arrived ah..I still fondly remember those threads in which we tamed Pitfiends and where Rikard was still Rikarda... LOL

Hmmm... does the fact that you are arresting these guys mean that I can't slowly grill them over a roaring hearthfire?

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia