Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-23-2001, 11:38 PM   #1
intrique
Welcomed New User

Ok, I thought I was doing pretty good, I have killed the witch, retrieved the evil eye, and even turned my people back into people. I made it to the circle room place where you put the pieces of wood, now for my problem...

I can get to the side where you can exit the prison, and under normal circumstances that would be great...however, I need to get to the cyclops so that I can get the lamp for the quest. Any suggestions, or puzzle solvers as to which holes to put the wood in to get to that side would be very very appreciated...I am so frustrated.

Thanks

Intrique
intrique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2001, 12:52 AM   #2
Moni

Climb around and place the wooden sticks everywhere you can and notice which steps they control. It has been too long since I have been there to give you details, sorry! But you can see them all in the same room.
I ended up with both big slabs extended to either side and then just looked up as I ran and jumped up onto either one. I think I may have had to jump here or there to pull a stick out of the wall so I could use it elsewhere.
: )
Moni
Old 02-25-2001, 12:48 AM   #3
intrique
Welcomed New User

shew...finally got up there, just poke pieces of wood here and there and jumpin alot. *g* Thanks for the help.

Intrique
intrique is offline   Reply With Quote