Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 06-10-2002, 08:36 AM   #1
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Man, get a load of this guy:
http://www.davidicke.com/icke/index1a.html

I'd have to say that David Icke is certifiably, 100%, no-holds-barred, alcoholic-hobo insane!

Here's a little sample of the *TRUTH* he is revealing to the people of our world:

"The reptilian and other entities, which are manipulating our world by possessing "human" bodies, operate in frequencies between the Third and Fourth densities. These are referred to as "hidden spaces and planes unknown to man", in the apparently ancient Emerald Tablets, which I quote from in "Children of the Matrix". For simplicity, I refer to this "between world" in my books as the lower fourth dimension."

"These reptilians and their allies have corrupted Earth DNA with their own and this genetic infiltration lies dormant until it is activated by the vibrational fields generated by the Illuminati secret society rituals, and others in the public eye like the carefully designed coronations and official ceremonies of many kinds, including even the UK State Opening of Parliament and certainly those of the various religions."

I thought it was a joke site at first, or perhaps a tacky sci-fi theme. But no, this guy is 100% serious. The scary thing is that he seems to have a rather large following too. Can you say "mass hysteria" and "suicide cults"?
Seriously, check out the bit "about David" where he tells of his spiritual enlightenment from beings not of our dimension as to the ancient conspiracy of the reptilian illuminati. My God...
Old 06-10-2002, 08:42 AM   #2
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
remind me to stay indoors when this nutcase comes to Holland.
Old 06-10-2002, 08:44 AM   #3
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

ALICE IN WONDERLAND AND THE WTC DISASTER... This guy seems seriously disturbed, like mental hospital disturbed. Is he for real?
Old 06-10-2002, 08:46 AM   #4
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

ive got a better question; WHERE THE HELL DO YOU FIND HIS STUFF?! and WHY?! its freaky!
Old 06-10-2002, 08:50 AM   #5
Donut
Jack Burton

David Icke has been about for many years. He was a professional footballer before becoming a presenter on the BBC. One day he announced he was the son of God and he's gone down ever since. (I suppose it's the only way to go if you are the son of God and the top job is taken).

There is a theory that he is using the 'reptilians' as a euphemism for the jews.

[ 06-10-2002, 08:52 AM: Message edited by: Donut ]
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 06-10-2002, 08:58 AM   #6
Downunda

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
One day he announced he was the son of God and he's gone down ever since. (I suppose it's the only way to go if you are the son of God and the top job is taken).
LoL!
Did you catch the comment at the bottom reg. the site counter? This guy is full of it
Old 06-10-2002, 09:04 AM   #7
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

He's a character alright.

What I don't understand is why his spiritual guides and allies don't just tell him exactly who the real illuminati bigwigs are so we can wrap up this whole reptilian-possession thing by christmas.

I feel more sorry for his children. What would it be like to have such a magnificently-flamboyant lunatic as a father? "Well my Dad is the son of God and a revolutionary leader against the subjugation of humanity by the reptilian illuminati, but I don't think my life has been *twitch twitch* affected by this in any *twitch* significant way. Now if you'll excuse me it's time for me to take my brain medicine so that the reptilians don't control my mind with their microchips".

[ 06-10-2002, 09:13 AM: Message edited by: The Hierophant ]
Old 06-10-2002, 09:07 AM   #8
Donut
Jack Burton

From his site:

"As I was writing the book, and in my work for the BBC, I began to feel a presence around me, like there was always someone in the room when there was not. It got to the point where I sat on the side of the bed in a hotel room in London in early 1990 and said to whoever or whatever: "If you are there will you please contact me because you are driving me up the wall."

Tin foil everybody!

I notice he doesn't mention his 'Son of God' days. I expect that's so that his reptilian followers don't think he's a kind of nutter!
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 06-10-2002, 09:27 AM   #9
Downunda

not to bring up this topic again but I thought it had to be silver. Not aluminium, not tin but silver - please confirm this as I don't want the illuminati to get to me
Old 06-10-2002, 10:02 AM   #10
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

This guy sure does crack me up... good thing he doesn't try any of that subliminamiminal stuff... so anybody else want to get on a plane, fly over there, and burn the scaly ilumni? I think it would be a real treat for all the kiddies to see... now lets face it, David knows what he's talking about just look at all of htis PHYSICAL evidence he has sitting about his site! WOOHOO! 0.o and some people think that the US governemtn is actually controlled by britain too, like how Bill Clinton was secretly "knighted" and stuff but err... no... LOL its a crazy word out there, and remember THE MIRRORS ARE WATCHING YOU! the shadows have TEETH! and WATER is the most dangeouse substance on earth it WILL KILL YOU just look at hwat it does to your fingertips! AAHT HEY'RE ALL WRINKLEY LIKE PRUNES! AAAH!! ITS SUCKED THE LIFE FORCE OUT OF ME! DON'T TAKE BATHS! DON'T TAKE SHOWERS! BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! TAKE OFF ALL YOUR CLOTHES OR ELSE THE POLYESTOR AND COTTEN MONSTERS WILL CLAIM YOU! AAAAAAAH-wow this is fun-AAAAAAAAH!!!! AND THEN the SHEEP! we MUSN'T SHEER THEM lest they CRY to the WOOLEN Gods and RAIN DOWN NG BUT WOOL down onto YOU! AND YOU!! ALL THE AIR WILL TURN INTO WOOD In 3 DAYS! GET YOUR OXYGEN TANKS ON AND GET INTO THE LAVA AS SOON AS YOU CAN lest you be STATUED AND AAAAAH NOOO!! FIRE IS RAINING FROM THE SKIES IN THE FORM OF RAIN! BUT IT ISNT RAIN! ITS GLASS! TINY SHARDS OF GLASS THAT WILL CUT YOU! AAAAH!!!

[img]tongue.gif[/img] Man i should do this for a living...