Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-27-2001, 06:07 AM   #1
Smoothie
Manshoon

Ok guys I need some help here, I know I'm a lurker over here but perhaps someone would be interested in a game non-the-less. Here is my standard ad but I'm specifically looking for 2 to 4 serious players at the Smoothgame site:

Ok this is shameless advertising at its best but here goes. Come one, come all to the newest most exciting gaming boards out there. For those of you wanting some hard core gaming online, I am looking for both players and DMs. Any campaign is accepted. Just follow your nose to here:

But wait that's not all. Now for a limited time get your fair share of gaming discussion in the modern world. Come visit us at the best board money can't buy. Come talk about games, talk about politics, have a drink in our bar or tell a joke in our open mike forum. Even get in on some of the best laid plans around. Can't wait to get there, it is just one click away.

Old 10-27-2001, 06:48 AM   #2
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Hey Smooth, Welcome To The Forum... I May be stupid, But Could You Summarize That Last Post! I didnt understand A Word!

------------------
The Clan HADB Cleric Of Sephiroth + Nutella

BINKY The Founding Member, Cheif Architect AND Official Chanter Of O.R.T

The Order Of Royal Toads
Old 10-27-2001, 06:50 AM   #3
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

*Binky Re-Reads It*

Ohhh, Are You Advertising Some Forums??? Im Not Sure The Mods Will Be Tooo Happy

Whats The URL, I May Check It Out, Dont Worry Guys, I Wont Desert You!!

*A Few Moans Are Heard When He Says This*

------------------

The Order Of Royal Toads
Old 10-27-2001, 07:12 AM   #4
Smoothie
Manshoon

Actually, i'm advertising but i have a good reason hopefully they will let it stay. I really need some new players for my game. Also, I've been around for a while, I am smoothbrain as well but when i tried to relog in i could not get my password resent so i reregistered.

Anyway, the summary is i need players for my game and i put my normal ad there so you guys can find the links. just click on those banners and you will be able to find it no prob. hope that helps
Old 10-27-2001, 07:13 AM   #5
BladeMaster

Just click on the image to go to the forum you want. Oh and Hi Smoothie welcome to Ironworks it is me Victor von Steiner.

------------------

Old 10-27-2001, 07:16 AM   #6
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by BladeMaster:
Just click on the image to go to the forum you want. Oh and Hi Smoothie welcome to Ironworks it is me Victor von Steiner.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, You Havent Been Paying Attention To My Stories Of Woe Have You? My Comp Is Bust And Im Browsing The Internet Through Winamp (Yes, Laugh If You Must) I Need The URL, If I Click On A Link My Compuster Will Reboot! So I Actally Need The Address In Letters!

Edit: I'm Putting A Smiley In So You Know I Wasnt Shouting At You! I Was Just Informing You

------------------

The Order Of Royal Toads

[This message has been edited by Beaumanoir (edited 10-27-2001).]
Old 10-27-2001, 07:18 AM   #7
BladeMaster

Ok this is the link to SmoothGame.

http://smoothgame.hypermart.net/cgi-.../ikonboard.cgi

This is the link to Valhalla

http://valhallaworld.hypermart.net/c...onboard.cgi?s=

------------------

Old 10-27-2001, 07:32 AM   #8
Legolas the Elven Archer

Now you all know that advertising a site at the IW means that you'll have to advertise the IW at the site, right?

*mutters on about shamelessnes*

------------------
The last arrow of Legolas kindled in the air as it flew,
and plunged burning into the heart of a great wolf-chieftain.
All the others fled. -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

Old 10-27-2001, 08:20 AM   #9
Smoothie
Manshoon

Feel free to come on over, register :evil:, and then advertise, i have no problems with advertising within reason.
Old 10-27-2001, 09:07 AM   #10
GuyInCognito

Cool messageboards, that Valhalla one has nice colours.