Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-11-2001, 04:12 PM   #1
TheBeerBaron02
Elite Waterdeep Guard

First off I have lots of money now like 25k enough for boyle and that wierdo bodhi to get Imoen back supposedly. I still want to to that Umar hills quest and stuff that wont just go away will it?

And secondly who do I choose Bodhi sounds alot more powerfull but I like Renal Bloodscalp he seems like a nice guy and always shows my character alot of respect unlike that worthless mar var and company. Which is the best choice. Or which is the Palidin like choice.

Also is Edwin worth anything he sounds cool and I kinda want him on my team but I like my team (paladin, Minsc, Korgan, Jan, Jaheria, Anomen) now so who should I get rid of or is it worth it for Edwin what about Imoen.

One last thing where are the sewers that im supposed to find that Hear De actor guy? Is it the sewers in the temple district, the copper corenet sewers or is there some I have not found yet?
Old 07-11-2001, 04:22 PM   #2
Dramnek_Ulk

Bodhi is the evil choice The shadowthieves of Amn the slightly better choice. TO get haer dalis, everyones favorite doomguard tiefling go to realis shair in the play house on the bridge, then go to the sewers and near the gruop of people Tarnor And giaus threre should be a secret door i nthe north of the sewers, go into it to find a secret room with Heardalis and mekrath.

Id dump korgan as minsc is better and you've already got two fighters and edwin is the best mage in the game, cos of his being a red wizard of thay whcih gives him extra spells.

------------------

Old 07-11-2001, 04:25 PM   #3
TheBeerBaron02
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Awe I really like that little guy though oh well what about Imoen though?
Old 07-11-2001, 06:19 PM   #4
FallenPaladin
Dungeon Master

Are you mad? Dump Korgan? He's the best fighter in the game what with those profeciencies hw's got. Dump that loser Anomen, he's annoying and not really powerful anyway. Edwin is certainly worth it, the best mage in the game, immensely powerful and you seem to have a mage shortage at the moment. By the end of the game you'll definitely want him to cast those powerful mage spells. And as for Imoen, dump Jan, she'll surpass him as she's a thief/mage as well.

BTW, your quests won't go away if you choose to go for Imoen, but I'd advice you to do everything before going for her. Trust me, you're going to need the experience.