Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-10-2004, 11:30 PM   #1
Ravenbear
Dungeon Master

Did not know where to place the first part of this post.
Just started a assassin and would love to see some poisons at the vendors. Takes all the fun out of being nasty not to have them.

Second.. dumb question moment.. the highest AB I have ever been able to get is
64 but have heard of 80 and up.. What is the secert with out being a muchkin?

Thanks
RB
Old 12-11-2004, 12:38 AM   #2
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

I added some poisons to the 13th level merchant I believe, but keep yer eyes peeled for the NEW merchant selling only selling poisons and such in Skullport! I should have it done MAYBE tomorrow. (It's near the forge)

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 01:42 AM   #3
Ravenbear
Dungeon Master

Great thanks Z..
Old 12-11-2004, 12:55 PM   #4
StigTC

Quote:
Originally posted by Ravenbear:
Second.. dumb question moment.. the highest AB I have ever been able to get is
64 but have heard of 80 and up.. What is the secert with out being a muchkin?

Thanks
RB
To get an AB up towards 80 you need weapons with an attack or enchantment bonus close to 20, so far the best weapons in undermountain has an enchantment/attack bonus of 11 I think, so you'll top out around ~70 AB.
Those 70 AB can be achieved by making a fighter 10 / Weapon Master 28, preferably halforcs or wemics for the strength builds, or halflings or brownies for the dex builds. For the dex builds though it should be mentioned that the last two levels can be harper scout to get a few extra great dex feats.
One fine day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight, <br />Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. <br />The deaf policeman heard the noise, and came and shot those two dead boys. <br />If you don\'t believe this joke is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too!
StigTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 04:35 PM   #5
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Arcane Archers can he a really high AB as well. My Archer with some buffs can get a AB of 80+

29 levels of Arcane Archer gets you one of the highest natural ABs around.

Stig's Ideas are true as well. A Dex based Brownie Rogue with weapon finess can not only have a AC of 80+ but a really high AB as well.