Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > The Great Escape Studios > 3D Modeling, Artwork and Discussions

Old 11-21-2004, 08:08 AM   #1
uss
20th Level Warrior

It's been awhile since I've submitted any drawings. I sort of had an "I-can't-draw!" crisis while I was gone. Now I'm ok though. [img]smile.gif[/img]

"Fluffy Fiend." Honestly, I don't like this drawing. It took a long time to finish and it looks silly. I submitted it because of the effort.

"Exile." Despite the lack of any actual point, I'm pretty happy with this drawing. It isn't detailed at all but it's my most manga'ish drawing so far.

"Berserker." Personally, I really like how this drawing came out. It certainly isn't my "end all" drawing, but it's a step closer to making awesome drawings.

Drawing is difficult. At some times, it's so fun to do, yet at others, it makes you want to burn every drawing you've created. That's how I feel anyway.

Hope to submit positively changing pictures soon. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 11-21-2004, 08:19 AM: Message edited by: uss ]
uss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 04:14 PM   #2
dplax
Jack Burton

Ok well since devart is in read only mode for maintenance I'll comment here:

Fluffy Fiend looks quite interesting with the cracked teeth and reddish eyes, but I find that the neck is at a strange angle.

Exile looks pretty cool.

I also like Berserker, although IMO if the wind is blowing his cloak towards the left, then it should also blow the hair out of his eyes. [img]smile.gif[/img]

dplax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 05:09 PM   #3
Spirits forever

i've commented on most of them, and i have to say, you've improoved alot ^^ and eyes!! wow..XD
Old 11-22-2004, 08:14 AM   #4
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

I tink that the pic (Berserker) is very good.
Xen is offline   Reply With Quote