Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 01-04-2002, 12:23 PM   #1
Tahawus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Good to have the forum back. I finished the game. It's was great. Thanks for the help. But now I want to start again and I've heard that you can use the same charaters and obtain the sword of kerah. How do you do this? I've started the game again but it's not "new". Everything is still "completed". What's the proceedure? Thanks.
Tahawus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2002, 12:40 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Congrats on winning, Tahawus!!!

You should have gotten the Sword of Kerah at the end of the game - well, if you decided to hand over the Mavin Sword. [img]smile.gif[/img]

To restart the game with your same characters, go into the OPTIONS screen and Reset the adventures! That should get you going from scratch again!

Wyv
Old 01-04-2002, 03:46 PM   #3
Tahawus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks Wyv. I did give back the sword at the end but Annephas just sent Kerah to the heavens than left himself. No sword. How does the transaction occurr? What is said? Who gives it to me? Or does it just appear in my inventory? I didn't see it in any of my character's inventory. Also, can the sword of kerah be given to new charaters created after starting a new game?

Plus, how do you get the amulet in the nook in the lava area before you enter the final battle cave? I tried to grab it but seems to be too far away. My characters are unable to jump up there.

Thanks again Wyv
Old 01-04-2002, 04:44 PM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

well gee -

It has been a while, but seems to me that when I gave up the Mavin Sword I got Kerah's sword - I think it just showed up (equipped) in the same slot that the Mavin Sword occupied.

When you reset the adventures, you will still have Kerah's Sword (if you have it) and you can give that to any (old or new) character that can equip it.

The amulet is difficult to get, very difficult. I remember that I was very disappointed when I finally did get it considering how much effort it took to get it. I figured it was going to be the very best amulet ever. I think I ended up jumping up on the stones near by in order to get close enough to finally jump and grab the thing. I can't even tell you at this point what the amulet is but I decided after getting it that it wasn't worth the effort. Pity.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2002, 09:56 AM   #5
Tahawus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hey Wyv, thanks for the info. I have Kerah's sword now. My inventory was too full to receive the sword so it fell to the floor. I fought Cet again and saw what happened. Now I have started a new game. Here we go again. Thanks.

Tahawus
Old 01-07-2002, 10:13 AM   #6
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

YAY!!

Completely forgot to mention the possibility of the "inventory full" problem! Glad you were able to figure it out and have the sword!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote