Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-16-2000, 11:33 AM   #1
Ragnar
Elite Waterdeep Guard

After you fight the Harpers in the dock district, you can go back upstairs. If you search the chests again in the harpers bedroom, you can find Montaron's body. You get about 25,000 exp. for finding it. The description for his body is that the harpers hid it from you and ultimately Xzar was killed because of it.

What I want to know is if you can revive Montaron? You get this body but what do you do with it. Why would you get xp for finding a dead body that has no purpose in the game.

I took him to the healers in the dock district and I got nothing. I also tried the rod of resurrection and no dice. Has anyone else been successful?

I think it would be cool to have Montaron in my party again considering he was less annoying in BG1 than Xzar and wasn't that bad of a character. I wonder if the statue of Amunator would work? Hmmm. I will try that.

Just think another evil NPC in the game. Till later.
Old 11-16-2000, 11:37 AM   #2
Armisael

An evil thief, at that. I'm pretty certain, however, that you can't revive Montaron. And even if you could, he couldn't join your party. You can always make a Montaron in multiplay, though... heh.

Old 11-16-2000, 09:22 PM   #3
Dee Lawn

So what is it there for? His body was in a chest...that can't be good!

Old 11-16-2000, 11:44 PM   #4
Tara

Just an idea- since I've never done the harpers hold- but I know with neb's head I took it to the gov building in the gov district and got a bounty. Might be one out there for him too?